Black Parenting : BABY'S NEEDS!

Discussion in 'Black Parenting' started by Luv_Doctor, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luv_Doctor

Luv_Doctor Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    Women always "COMPLAIN'" with deadbeat fathers that the baby needs formula, clothes, food, dippers and money. Well, why don't you think about these things "BEFORE" you sleep with a guy?!!

Before you lie down with a man, wouldn't it be less havoc if you thought about it for a moment that if the man you are about to have sex with will "SUPPLY" these things if you get pregnant?!!

2. Luv_Doctor

Ratings:
    +18
    If a woman was to think...

After I have sex with this guy, and if I get pregnant, would this guy have my back?!! Does the present job (if he has a job) be enough to support a child?!! By this man's history (other children) and actions (if he's in his child's life if he has one), would he skip out on me or be a deadbeat father?!!

$5 will get you $10....85% of the time, the answer will be NO!

If the answer is "NO", then how "WORTHY" is he to get your "PRIZED POSSESSION"?!!

AND IF YOU STILL HAVE A SEX WITH HIM AFTER THIS POINT, YOU DESERVE ALL THE TROUBLES YOU GET!

3. Luv_Doctor

Ratings:
    +18
    I'VE SEEN TOO MANY SINGLE MOTHERS CRY OUT FOR HELP BY THEMSELVES! THEN A MAN.....SUCH AS MYSELF....COMES IN....AND DOES THE WORK OF THE BIOLOGICAL BABY'S FATHER!

THEREFORE....I HAVE "THE RIGHT" TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST IT!

AND THIS IS THE SELFISH PART OF IT ALL...

SINGLE MOTHERS...."THAT KNOW BETTER"....DON'T WANT TO TEACH THEIR MISTAKES TO THEIR CHILDREN....BECAUSE WOMEN DON'T WANT TO...."ADMIT"....THEY MADE A MISTAKE!

4. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Oh please if these sorry people were thinking about that they would have used a condom. Be realistic. And really lets not come onto the board to 'go in' on people because im sure we have all made mistakes of one kind or another and have been lucky enough not to be in that same position. We all have to be accountable for our own lives and actions. Lets make sure our own homes are clean before we go trying to tell someone elses theirs is dirty.

5. Luv_Doctor

Ratings:
    +18
    And really lets not come onto the board to 'go in' on people because im sure we have all made mistakes of one kind or another and have been lucky enough not to be in that same position.

That's the thing, if we don't discuss the situation, the situation "NEVER" gets rectified. You agreed that we all made mistakes. Being so....it's our "RESPONSIBILITY" to teach our children not to make the same mistakes!

I personally think it's good advice.

6. Luv_Doctor

Ratings:
    +18

7. Each1teach1

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I dont disagree with you but I just think theres a way to come off and better ways to go about it. Black people especially elders are so used to talking down or at people instead of talking to people. We need to learn how to approach and talk to each other if we want others to listen.

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    To me this and the last post Luv_Doctor come off like a gender war against women
    single mothers to somehow uplift your acts as a man who come in to help a sister
    or be a role in the lives of her child/ren ........

Are you really saving the day by blastin sisters who i feel not made a mistake but
    went in with hopes to be loved/ nurtured and if bare child he would be that father
    well this america and it don't always go that way and sisters become single mothers
    for upmost reasons

TWISTED ADVICE can be bad advise that will hurt the reproductive growth of our culture
    again this like a war on women who have children without being married / even then theirs
    devoice and departure for numbers of reasons that will leave a woman/mother singled
    trust me there are many brothers who have step into another brother/man shoes to help
    soft the blow .

We all have faults/ misguided / misleaded / made wrong acts and so forth in life
    perfection comes from failure one must know when learning to walk / ride a bike
    you have to fall before you can master it to perfection ,our women trat is like this
    and on the end i've seen many single women/mothers come out better and provided
    and instill something good to where there child/ren has made them proud !

check it out
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/dont-bring-your-gender-war-fights-here.68645/

9. Each1teach1

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Very well said thank you for this Brother Rich!!

10. Each1teach1

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Responsibility is a two way street bruh, Both parties are responsible to protect themselves from the beginning and a child if that is the end result. Its not a good look for you to come on here judging people as if you've lead the perfect life in any respect. I dont know you but im sure youre not perfect and am willing to bet that you have had unprotected sex at least once in your life but im sure you would never admit that, right judging by your high moral standards. Even if you have that one act could have put you in the same situation, therefore you have no right, or moral ground to judge anyone else whose unprotected sex produced different results i.e. a child. Now you could be a troll so I will leave you any anyone else who reads this with just that. I will no longer engage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.