Black Parenting : BABY'S NEEDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv_Doctor

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2011
Women always "COMPLAIN'" with deadbeat fathers that the baby needs formula, clothes, food, dippers and money. Well, why don't you think about these things "BEFORE" you sleep with a guy?!!

Before you lie down with a man, wouldn't it be less havoc if you thought about it for a moment that if the man you are about to have sex with will "SUPPLY" these things if you get pregnant?!!

If a woman was to think...

After I have sex with this guy, and if I get pregnant, would this guy have my back?!! Does the present job (if he has a job) be enough to support a child?!! By this man's history (other children) and actions (if he's in his child's life if he has one), would he skip out on me or be a deadbeat father?!!

$5 will get you $10....85% of the time, the answer will be NO!

If the answer is "NO", then how "WORTHY" is he to get your "PRIZED POSSESSION"?!!

AND IF YOU STILL HAVE A SEX WITH HIM AFTER THIS POINT, YOU DESERVE ALL THE TROUBLES YOU GET!

I'VE SEEN TOO MANY SINGLE MOTHERS CRY OUT FOR HELP BY THEMSELVES! THEN A MAN.....SUCH AS MYSELF....COMES IN....AND DOES THE WORK OF THE BIOLOGICAL BABY'S FATHER!

THEREFORE....I HAVE "THE RIGHT" TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST IT!

AND THIS IS THE SELFISH PART OF IT ALL...

SINGLE MOTHERS...."THAT KNOW BETTER"....DON'T WANT TO TEACH THEIR MISTAKES TO THEIR CHILDREN....BECAUSE WOMEN DON'T WANT TO...."ADMIT"....THEY MADE A MISTAKE!

Women always "COMPLAIN'" with deadbeat fathers that the baby needs formula, clothes, food, dippers and money. Well, why don't you think about these things "BEFORE" you sleep with a guy?!!

Before you lie down with a man, wouldn't it be less havoc if you thought about it for a moment that if the man you are about to have sex with will "SUPPLY" these things if you get pregnant?!!

Oh please if these sorry people were thinking about that they would have used a condom. Be realistic. And really lets not come onto the board to 'go in' on people because im sure we have all made mistakes of one kind or another and have been lucky enough not to be in that same position. We all have to be accountable for our own lives and actions. Lets make sure our own homes are clean before we go trying to tell someone elses theirs is dirty.

And really lets not come onto the board to 'go in' on people because im sure we have all made mistakes of one kind or another and have been lucky enough not to be in that same position.

That's the thing, if we don't discuss the situation, the situation "NEVER" gets rectified. You agreed that we all made mistakes. Being so....it's our "RESPONSIBILITY" to teach our children not to make the same mistakes!

I personally think it's good advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back