Black People : Are you ready to die?

I see you're still replying to the titles.. and not to the actual content of the question.

Context is everything.

not spiritually.. but in a practical sense.

I'm not asking if you want to die.. I'm asking.. are you prepared?.. is your house in order? Is your business taken care of?.. or will your death be a huge burden for your family members?

Are your possessions organized?.. do you have a Will? Are your last wishes clear among your loved-ones? etc.. Have you thought about including Social media in your final arrangements?

I'm getting ready... and so I'm asking you: are you ready?

Nope, still got stuff to do

Confused... didn't one already respond similarly?
Guess I missed something here.

Interesting, thought it was understandable the first time.
Switching words around made it more comprehensive ???

:thinking:

Kemetstry
Why do you think this response was more comprehensive to others than the initial response, which was basically the same? (as it seems to have made more sense the second time)

The human mind is interesting to me, which is why I ask

Can't someone just give you a simple statement without your analysis? I am ready as far as life insurance
and whose hands it will land in when I die, but my friend I am not ready to die yet. My goal is live well past
the century mark.As full of discord our world is in, if you look past man with all his wars other turmoils I still vote
this planet is pretty cool. It's composition is simply a miracle. You know what I will miss most all when I
know my time has come? The night and all it's majesty all those stars planets and galaxies swirling above me.

Maybe you should take time and enjoy the best part of being human, your ability to comprehend the beautiful natural world
around you and enjoy it. Once those eyes of yours close you'll never get to savor and enjoy this beautiful planet again.

Confused... didn't one already respond similarly?
Guess I missed something here.

Interesting, thought it was understandable the first time.
Switching words around made it more comprehensive ???

:thinking:

Kemetstry
Why do you think this response was more comprehensive to others than the initial response, which was basically the same? (as it seems to have made more sense the second time)

The human mind is interesting to me, which is why I ask

He felt I missed the point of the initial question. I showed him I did not

upload_2016-4-30_15-24-15.png
Can't someone just give you a simple statement without your analysis? I am ready as far as life insurance
and whose hands it will land in when I die, but my friend I am not ready to die yet. My goal is live well past
the century mark.As full of discord our world is in, if you look past man with all his wars other turmoils I still vote
this planet is pretty cool. It's composition is simply a miracle. You know what I will miss most all when I
know my time has come? The night and all it's majesty all those stars planets and galaxies swirling above me.

Maybe you should take time and enjoy the best part of being human, your ability to comprehend the beautiful natural world
around you and enjoy it. Once those eyes of yours close you'll never get to savor and enjoy this beautiful planet again.
I carry these in my wallet.. lol i'm getting mine.
upload_2016-4-30_15-24-30.pngupload_2016-4-30_15-25-4.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back