Black People Politics : Antonio Moore

He doesn't have an issue with interracial marriages but continues to raise this as an issue. over and over again. We need to get beyond the skin color man. I'm pretty sure most so-called African Americans aren't 100 percent African and are multi-racial.. We need to get out of our own way. As far as I'm concerned he's way off base in regards to her lineage disqualifying her from representing dark skinned people.

It's not her lineage man. It's her politics.

True. It's just the way I feel about it man, there is no wrong or right. But why don't you take a second and enlighten me to what this brother is alluding to in regards to Kamala Harris and what is the relevance of her fashion wear. lineage and marriage to a caucasion as it pertains to her political aspirations.

Because she's appropriating skin color as THE defining part of her character just like she plays the coat hanger fashion model selling something. It's about image, it's a mirage, it's all an illusion............ she's a designer fashion plate drawn out in color on a sketch pad............ none of it is real.

Is it that she is appropriating color as the defining point of her character or is that what certain people are perceiving. That seems to be what I'm hearing here because if it was about her politics then that would be the focal point of the video not her lineage or her boots.

this thread is not for discussion. i post the videos, u get it or u don't. peace.
C'mon James, it must have struck a cord and resonated in some way with you. I guess that why there is no narrative, You post and let someone else defend it. Hmmm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back