Black People : Another Lost Brother

Mad Skillz said:
Strahan and Toomer got played. Strahan's ex walks away with $15 million. Toomer's ex gets four abortions and wants $20 million (and she'll probably get it). After all this I doubt Strahan nor Toomer will ever have anything negative to say about white women. Watch them go right back to white women...and get played again.

Also strahan's beast of a ex-wife tried to accuse him of being a homosexual....yea i didnt like her when michael had a segment on her and him..she looked like a deceitful *****....i always said the white woman was worst than the white man....who has brought the white man into the earth..his white mother...she teaches him everything he knows and he brings that out to the world....so when we bring up that white devil as a man....the mother always creates the devil...it comes from her....this white media lie how all black women are gold diggers are lies...every black woman i have encounted never even brought up money or sex...but all the white ones did....since 2005 i havent even dated a white women...you might as well be dating a white supremacist...

dont believe me try telling a white woman that the egyptians were black...see what they say...my children's mom who is white....i told her how the egyptians were black and the hebrews were black and it has been erased from our minds cause of white supremacy...guess what she said "well thats how the world is...you cant change it" (yea lets see if she sings that tune when our kids are put lower in society cause of there blackness)...i told her "oh yea i will...alot of us will" she said i was "wacked out" see brothas and sistas....the white woman is a devil and she cant be trusted as a friend nor as a mate....

hahahhahahaha

Khasm13 said:
if u play games with the devil...ur bound to get burned toomer or later...

one love
khasm

thanks for the laugh

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back