Ethiopia : America’s GM Grain Surpluses: Sowing the Seeds of Famine in Ethiopia

"At the end of the day, it would seem the logical conclusion is that in spite of arguments to the contrary, Monsanto in fact did buy the Blackwater mercenary group… or at least the renamed Blackwater Xe (now Academi) Services group. The big question now is why?"

We should know why. Population control. Mass genocide.

I already stated my position concerning what I think we must be doing. Again, the worst is yet to come.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...quitted-no-surprise.77007/page-69#post-817476

I remember back in 2005, before Hurricane Katrina hit, as I was traveling on my way to Texas, Halliburton was doing most of the construction taking place on the 10 Freeway, which begins in Cali and ends in Fla. by the time Katrina hit two weeks later, they were already in place.

It seems as if these multinational hacks are preparing for a "main event" while most of our attention is focused on the Zimmernan trial. We are so side-blinded that most of us don't see the aftermath that's following.

Bro. Omowale Jabali, that is some scarey stuff right there! Reading that article made me feel as though there's no hope that Black people will ever be able to free ourselves from those tyrannical white beasts who, because of their never-ending greed and slobbering hunger for power, are determined to rule the world by destroying anyone who stands in their way.

They are using the money they siphon from our wallets to use us as guinea pigs for their research, to be their labor force, and to rob us of our land and natural resources and worse, kill us whenever they feel like it because they know they can get away with it. All of these conditions are nothing new. It's been that way ever since we encountered those pale skinned people.

My goodness, if there was ever a time when Black people needed to wake the heck up and I mean in massive numbers at the same time, it's now. Some of us, including myself at times, thinks the door is going to swing the other way for us soon, and our situation will improve.

That might be the case, but will the changes that take place happen without us doing something directly to make that happen? Certainly, our condition won't improve with us being armchair quarterbacks. We need to be on the field calling the plays and running the yards and breaking through the obstacles to reach the goal line.

I doubt sometimes that we are prepared to play the game.

"wake the heck up" and do what exactly? What's the objective? What's the strategy? What are the tactics? IMHO a sports analysis denigrates our struggle, which is not a game! :mad:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back