Black Relationships : All that glitters is not gold...

I have a freind that I wanted to be with and found fairly attractive from the start...but as time went by and I got to know her, she seemed to go from a "pretty good" looking woman....the a FINE looking one. I couldnt explain it but the change happend at the same time as me learning more about her.

When you know someone for a while you also get to notice small things about them you are attracted to. When I see a girl I dont know,the face, the legs, breasts and butt may catch my attention....but I will notice smaller things as I see more of her. Maybe that is part of it. I dont know.

Definitely Sista Carrie. I have been attracted to people that other people I knew did not think were attractive at all, until they spent time around that person. Looks, sure, there must be something to attract you, but everyone doesn't look like they were put together by a styling team. The deeper aspects of the person, the nonshallow things, personality, character, dimension, ambition, spirituality, etc., are what drive me more than a muscled body or fine face.

I sure have!

Growing up I used to feel like looks mattered. Then when the really good looking guys were simply just treating me like dirt sometimes. I decided to try something different, and now looks do not even play a factor in relationships. I have encountered some really nice guys simply, because I do not judge a book by its cover any longer.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back