Black Spirituality Religion : African Wisdom

The Pwht Ntr represent the various stages of materials making up
the primary constituents that shape and mold the
environment of the Original Man, the Black Man.

Rh - Radiation and Plasma (Light, Fire, and Current)
Shw - Gas
Tfnt - Liquid
Gb - Solid
Nt - Vacuum
Wsr - Man
Wst - Woman
St - Animals
Nb Ht - Plants

with

Hrw = Child

which is the result of the proper combination of the above elements.

Within this system it is shown that Rh and Wsr are on in the same by
virtue of Man being the highest form of intelligence and Light being
the medium by which that intelligence exists through electromagnetic
waves and current. This is why Rh is also known as Hmn Rh because
it shows that INTERNALLY (Hmn) the Light or Knowledge and Intelligence
exists and is the primary medium for Thought via electric and photon
signals. Hmn also meaning Man, or Mental.

Hrw and Rh are one in the same, linguistically by being the inverse
spelling of each other and ontologically by virtue of Rh and Wsr being
one and the same. Rh represents the Sun of Man or Intelligent Man
and Wsr represents the "son of man" or the common man, who often
time is a mentally dead person until ressurected with the Knowledge of
Self.

Peace.
Divine Ruler Equality Allah (Rh)

hiphopolx said:
Quote:

You don't think the God/Universe as you call it gets involved in the small affairs, in the miniscule window in time, of affairs of this planet.?

Music Producer said:
Quote:

Yes, I absolutely do because it is the only way existence can take place. I believe The Universe influences life, existence and state; to a point.
Peace and Love.

As I re-read this you are absolutely right. I stand corrected. Thats your 2 for the year. :lol:

Peace

MenNefer said:
ANUK AUSAR!
The Supreme Being created a waster..(coincidentally, wind, agitation, motivation, struggle, SET) to give the illusion of motion; essentially differentiation objectively ect, but shall we try to define what subjectively preceded objectification......hint= kAos . ("preceded" is not a good word for something inherently simultaneous but I don't want to CON-FUSE)
Overthrowing Aupep and Knowing the transformation of Ra are parallel events. The initiate does not ask whether it is a Particle or wave/Good or Bad...*It's what it Is*

IN THE OLD TESTAMENT MP IN THE OLLLLLLLLLD TESTAMENT

Could you explain more about what was said in the part I highlighted blue ? If you don't mind.

Thanks in advance
Peace

Thx to the homo-Grecians

The entire system of truth has been turned upside down up until now.

It was meant that the original people re-grasp the truth of who we are and what we came from...!

Nice Post!

By The Time The World Woke Up AFRIKA Had Created All The Greatest Things -- Dr. Darkwah

Music Producer said:
Why are there a Horus 1 and an Hours 2?

How does Ra get replaced by Osiris?

Was Horus the son of Isis and Ra or was he the son of Isis and Osiris?

How did Seth move from being referred to as Neter (GOD) by the first founders of Egypt to being a snake that murders his brother by the last people that took over Egypt?

How did the Egyptian ideology stray so far from the original Dogon Song that it is almost unrecognizable?

Which is evil Osiris or Seth?

What is evil?

Who rewrote and contorted the story of Ra and Apep into a later imitated story of Osiris and Seth?

Who rewrote African Wisdom to turn science into demigods?

When ideological stories and demigods transform overtime does that mean it is all fake?

Peace and Love.

Lucifer

MenNefer said:
:welldone:

Supreme Beingness= Omniscience, Omnipresence, Omnipotence.....No?

If so ....where else would this nefarious CREATION come from? (Oh your god is androgeneous alright...in a manifold of ways.)

Eat from the Tree my dear brother :em17: (just messing...but you probably think I'm subliminally serious)
Actually Sons of GOD, Lucifer Satan etc are not evil but Tempters programmed by GOD to prove us. The only thing that becomes evil is our following of these entities over GOD. We even began defending these lesser gods against the Supreme Being; these are the actions that become evil and manifest negative energy in the earth, which presents itself as war, famine, murder and wickedness throughout the earth.

If GOD informs Lucifer and his Legend to fall to earth and test humans in their loyalty and understanding does that make Lucifer and his Legend evil?

Lucifer is one of the most loyal servants of the Supreme Being and according to scripture is the first entity / energy created by the Supreme Being.

Peace and Love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back