abdurratln

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
<shrug> Disrespect (or "personal attacks"?) of persons; spamming under the guise of "providing useful informational links"

abdurratln said:
I do not see the word do-do on your list. Therefore, I am forced to conclude that Queentwana somthing or other banned me as an unjustified means to prevent news ideas being proposed. ?????????????????? Is she a chicken or something?
I have tried very hard to just ignore this person. but this "Queentwana somthing" and "Is she a chicken or something" just goes too far for me.

While it is all well and good that we have an open policy here, I am reminded that there have been times when that policy has been stretched awfully far. I begin to feel that such is the case now.

I don't appreciate being called a "fool", even indirectly, for feeling as if I have been slapped in the face for daring to feel that Africa can, must and should pull OurSelf together without the influence of a nation that has stolen our lands, enslaved our people and has been a most destabilising influence around this planet. While it would be wonderful to accept our Arabian neighbors as guests, customers and such, I do not feel that it is acceptable to continually be spammed and disrespected for not jumping on the bandwagon that this person keeps shoving at us.

And to take off on one of our Queens like this? No, Queentswana is not a chicken. (Note the correct spelling of her name. And since it is spelled correctly in every instance that it is presented, this "Queentwana somthing" must be an intentional slur.)

<sigh> Banning doesn't quite work since one can always come back with another name, or even another IP address if they wish, but just some times there are "people" that I would just love to advise to "Be the Curb".

Ikoro said:
I second that Bro. anAfrican!

This abdu-something is detrimental to our mental wellbeing. He must go. He has shown little interest in open discussion and the advancement of our people (unless it be through Islam, for everything else is gibberish).

One.

~Ikoro

Interesting. I am not here to preach Islam. But, I refuse to try to hide my Muslim identity. Abdu is my name. My real real name. It is not my fault that some people have a problem with Islam and want to trip about it. Mess with my religion; I will defend it.

I am here to try to offer some clarity about Pan-Africanism. Too many of our people are brain-washed and confused. We need to open our minds to the fact that there is cultural diversity among us. Not every is a so-called "Black American". I sure am not. We were brought from Africa against our will and free consent. Therefore, we are still legal citizens of Africa.

Let him preach to his own.

As for my own, I reserve the right to define what my own is. Here goes: my own are Africans and people of African descent all over the world. These are my own whether they are Christians, Muslims, Jews or retain a more traditional faith and belief. My own include people who have white skin and people who have balck skin and every shade of color in between. My own are definded by their undying love for Africa: Africans for Africa. My ideology is Nkrumahism-Tureism which is the highest expresion of Pan-Africanism. Nkrumahism-Tureism is the official ideology of the All-African People's Revolutionary Party. The Front for the Unification and Development of Africa and Arab is by definition an entity without any one particular ideology. As a political front, it seeks to establish working relationships with all Africans and African organizations (when I say African, I mean to include the Arabs because the Arabs are descendants of Africans) regardless of ideology. But, it is precisely Nkrumahism-Tureism that has inspired the Front. In other words, because Nkrumahism-Tureism is about African unity, it must inspire political parties as well as political fronts as means of acheiving that unity.

Because my own include Africans who live in the USA, I am committed to upholding USA law. In fact, I see no contradiction in being a citizen of Africa and a citizen of the USA, simultaneously. To the extent that USA law is compatiable with International law, our dual-citizenship must be recognized and respected. Therefore, I sometime find myself in conflict with those who break the law. People who advocate such foolishness as murder are clearly in violation not only of USA law but International law as well. This means they are in violation of African law because African law complies with international law.

This brings us to the crust of the matter, the real nitty-gritty. Every USA citizen and African citizen has a GOD-given right to expression an opinion in public as long as that opinion does not violate the rights of others. In other words, I cannot get up and say in public that it is my opinion that thus and such person or people should be murdered. This is not rocket science, Africnas. As far as Islam is concerned, it may be a little known fact Islamic Law does not impose religion. In fact, the opposite is true. Believe it or not, Islamic Law was perhaps the first codified system of law to establish Freedom of Religion. (Please see my page at fudaa.blogspot, scroll don to part V of a series, for a more detailed analysis. Also, this ayat from Qur'an should be studied: 2:256: Let there be no compulsion in religion: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/002.qmt.html). Clearly, Freedom of Religion is a GOD-Given Right, as referred to, above. For those of us who are hard-headed, I recommend the USA Bill of Rights. I only mentioned Qur'an as a matter of historical interest and legal analysis.

History is our best teacher according to Brother Iman Malik al-Sahbazz (Malcolm x). We should all study history. In fact, all scientific facts are derived from at least a limited study of history. When we study the history of the African Nation, it is impossible to develop a clear and accurate understanding of this history without studing the primary sources of information about this history. The very best of these primary sources are the Holy Scriptures. Holy Scriptures include the Holy Bible and Qur'an, and many others. To refer to these sources to make ideological or historical points is not "preaching". It is only a legtimate method of historical analysis. Studying Holy Scriptures does not necessarily convert one to any one paticular religion. For instance, I am a Muslim. But, reading the Holy Bible will not convert me to Christianity. It only helps me yo develop a correct historical perspective. I think it is helping me to find solutions to the many problems that face the African Nation. One of these problems is that too many of us do not read enough. Therefore, we do not think clearly and do not expression clear and coherent thoughts and ideas.

The USA Bill of rights can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_(USA). Note that for all of our Islamopobia, Freedom of Religion was wstablished in Islam some 1200 years before the USA Bill of Rights. Maybe this accounts for some people's tendency to want to violate the rights of Muslims to be Muslims and to practice Islam as their religion. Some people are just not civilized enough yet to respect others. But, they are arrogant enough to try to demand respect from others.

I will give you credit for at least allowing me to state my case. This is better than I could have expected from many of my own.

When I greet an African with the Ancient Words of Peace. I do not mean to offend. It is a salute. But, most Muslims do not extend this courtesy, this blessing, this prayer to non-Muslims because most non-Muslims do not even know what it means. But, I extend it to all Africans because Islam is an African Religion. Nevertheless, far too many people mis-understand this. I use the the Arabic expression because there is simply no comparable translation in English. Deep. The English language cannot express peace the same way that Arabic does. This is not my fault. I reserve the GOD-given right to show courtesy to my own, to bless them, to pray for them, to love them even when they do not deserve my love:

As-Salam Alaikum.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back