Abdurratln violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Thank you for your patience!

The Mod Team will be reviewing your complaint. We'll will get back to you as soon as possible.

:heart:

Thank you very much, Sister PurpleMoons.

Here are some additional items from today in another thread for the Mod Team's consideration:

I would be more specific in my formulating the question. For example, does this race conscious version of The Bible include such as the Gospels of Enoch which can be found ONLY in an African language? If not, why not? Maybe the compilers are not aware of the Gospels of Enoch, their content, and their implications for Africanism and Pan-Africanism? What is the real deal?

So, from Muslim perspective, this is not about images or idolatry per se, be they black or white, racial or non-racial. This is about the unseen essence of The Scriptures, their canoniztion, for instance; and, their theological implications. Is this African theology or simply "black" theology? There is a huge difference between the two.

Wrong. There is simply too much differences among the various canonizations for them all to have excatly the same Message. We know for example that Catholics are not exactly the same as Protestants. And, we know that Eastern Christianity is not exactly the same as the white man's version, especially the Queen James version.

It been around for a while:

"The Original African Heritage Study Bible (King James Version) By Cain Hope Felder, General Editor African American Study Bible Judson Press, January 2007 $39, ISBN 0-817-01511-4

"The Original African Heritage Study Bible, King James Version, was previously published by the Winston-Derek Publishing Company, and went out of print when the company closed in 1998.

"It was the first of its kind in Bible publishing, and it is one of the most popular African Bibles in the history of Bible publishing, selling more than one million copies." (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0HST/is_3_9/ai_n19395097/)

According to my calculation, it has been around for nearly 20 years. Now is time to make some improvements to it. Maybe they should add the Gospels of Enoch and make a clean break from the Queen James version.

Thank you for your patience!

The Mod Team will be reviewing your complaint. We'll will get back to you as soon as possible.

:heart:

I havejust become aware of this trick. But, my problem is a consistent pattern in which I have been insulted and my religion has been misrepresented and insulted. In every case in which I have intervened in a so-called "Christian" thread has been when the thread was in a more or less genereal discussion category and/or when specific reference has benn made to me personally or to Islam and Muslims and/or when the reference has been somewhat less direct but no less very harmful incendiary and hurtful. For instance, I have NEVER posted in the so-called Christian thread. If they do not want people to reppspond to their inaccurate information, they should confine it to the "Chirstian" thread or to some thread set asisde for their own particular interests. But I will not allow cyber-bullies to silence me in general discussions. I do not waste my time engaging in slander and character asscianation and hassling the administration to backbite other members, I have simply tried to correct erroneous information. However, I could overwhelm the moderators with numerous hostile and intent postings throughout this forum against me persoanlly and against my religion and against my politics. We are a diverse community and i do not expect everybody to always hold the same viewpoints as I hold. As for Islam, I am specific prohibited to compel Islam on anyone.

Furthermore, I can offer evidence that some of the members here have been engaged in a smear campiaign against me personally against my politics in general and Pan-Africanism in particular and against my religion, including Christianity and more recently Islam, since i converted from Christianity to Islam as a direct result of the smear campaign. This campaign goes back for about 20 years and some of the younger members are innocent of this, but have nevertheless allowed themselves to be used as puns against me.

I will not bother the admisitration with more of this silly and mean-spriited non-sense. All I ask is that I be given an opportuntity to respond to all specific examples whenever and wherever they are initiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back