Abdurratln violation

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Chevron Dove, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
  2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    For example:

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you for your patience!

The Mod Team will be reviewing your complaint. We'll will get back to you as soon as possible.

:heart:

4. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thank you very much, Sister PurpleMoons.

Here are some additional items from today in another thread for the Mod Team's consideration:

5. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    I havejust become aware of this trick. But, my problem is a consistent pattern in which I have been insulted and my religion has been misrepresented and insulted. In every case in which I have intervened in a so-called "Christian" thread has been when the thread was in a more or less genereal discussion category and/or when specific reference has benn made to me personally or to Islam and Muslims and/or when the reference has been somewhat less direct but no less very harmful incendiary and hurtful. For instance, I have NEVER posted in the so-called Christian thread. If they do not want people to reppspond to their inaccurate information, they should confine it to the "Chirstian" thread or to some thread set asisde for their own particular interests. But I will not allow cyber-bullies to silence me in general discussions. I do not waste my time engaging in slander and character asscianation and hassling the administration to backbite other members, I have simply tried to correct erroneous information. However, I could overwhelm the moderators with numerous hostile and intent postings throughout this forum against me persoanlly and against my religion and against my politics. We are a diverse community and i do not expect everybody to always hold the same viewpoints as I hold. As for Islam, I am specific prohibited to compel Islam on anyone.

Furthermore, I can offer evidence that some of the members here have been engaged in a smear campiaign against me personally against my politics in general and Pan-Africanism in particular and against my religion, including Christianity and more recently Islam, since i converted from Christianity to Islam as a direct result of the smear campaign. This campaign goes back for about 20 years and some of the younger members are innocent of this, but have nevertheless allowed themselves to be used as puns against me.

I will not bother the admisitration with more of this silly and mean-spriited non-sense. All I ask is that I be given an opportuntity to respond to all specific examples whenever and wherever they are initiated.

6. abdurratln

Ratings:
    +153
    If a person cannot respond to very clear and specific examples of people promoting incest in this forum, we have a problem. This statement was made to someone saying specifically that incest was lawful because Adam and Eve were brother and sister and that their children obviously performed incest. This is absolutely contrary to all laws governing decency and civilizedf behavior. So, I pointed out that the person who made such sudggestions is known to promote a Christian agenda in thsi forum. Later, I showed that both Quran and The Bible specifically outlaw incest.

We do not need people sonfusing our youth on such issues without someone pointing out that this is evil and erroneous and very harmful and hurtful to thei forum and to the African nation in general. It is contrary to civilization and common decency.

7. abdurratln

Ratings:
    +153
    I have just completed a manuscript that specifically deals with this confusion about incest in the Christian community. With the permission of the owners of this forum, I am considering references this discussion about incest in my new book. The book will go to the publishers within a couple of days, hopefully prior to Ramadan, GOD-Willing. It is called Is man Greater than GOD? co-authored with Dr. Anwar Hawk. Destee.com is at the top of my lsit to receive a free autograohed copy. We are also considering asking destee.com to assist in the publication. I am palnning to also rele4ase it in Spanish to better reach our Hispanic brothers and sisters who are showing an immense interest in Islam. They are probably the fastest growing segment of the Muslim Community in the USA and Latin America.

8. abdurratln

Ratings:
    +153

I stand by this. It is nothing more or less than cutting and pasting from another relevant site.

9. abdurratln

Ratings:
    +153
    I will try to avoid boring and troubling the administration regarding my own legitimate complaints. I simply have better things to do with my time, especially today.

10. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

BOTH threads which you posted in are in the CHRISTIANITY STUDY FORUM.

If those threads were in the "SPIRITUALITY/RELIGION forum," THEN your comments would not be out of place.

And, NOBODY made ANY reference to ISLAM in those threads.

ONLY YOU CAME INTO THOSE CHRISTIANITY DISCUSSIONS AND INTERJECTED ISLAM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.