Black Muslims : A True Scolar

One such Scholar was Shehu Uthman Dan Fodio[1754-1817]
The Shehu had mastered the self and had become what U.S. Naval intelligence officers would call 'a Super Empowered Individual;What the Chinese sage Chang-tzu called'shen-jen or 'Ultimate Human;and what the Sages of Islam define as 'insaan kaamil'or 'Perfected Human'.He himself said in his Kitab al-Wird:'When I reached the age of thirty six Allah lifted the covering from my sight,the covering from my hearing,the insensitivity from my sense of smell,the dullness from my taste,incapacity from my hands,the lethargy from my feet,and the sluggishness from my body.And since that time I am able to see that which is remotely inaccesible like the normal person sees the near and I can also hear the distant like the normal person hears what is near.
This is Divine favor from Allah that He gives to whomever He wills.

http://www.amalikiperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Usuul-l-Wilaayat-Shehu.pdf

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back