Health and Wellness : 5 reasons why you should avoid Canned food; All because they are harmful

LOL It does look good....mouth watering.... That was kind of mean to post the pic, knowing we aren't supposed to eat it, you know! Now, I'll have to make the homemade version, I guess.

Ok, I went through the dirty thirty. The only one that troubled me was the veggie burger. I do have to pay special attention to vitamin B12. I take a B12 supplement daily, and I factor B12 into my diet vigilantly. Also, I didn't know about the dangers of the coloring in diet sodas, but, common sense told me that anything that tasted so much like a chemical couldn't be healthy, so I never got into those. Now, I like Crystal Light, though, every now and then. I like their popsicles and drink mix. But, I guess I am better off with the flavored water drinks I make. I put 1/8 juice and 7/8 water.

Believe me, if I thought you couldn't handled that pic, I would have never posted, it, lol. After having several exchanges with you on eating healthy, I was confident "you'd be alright" in my best Kendrick voice.:wink:

After reading that years ago, I started using fresh and frozen vegetables.
Stop when I see a fresh veg stand. Where we live there are lots of farmers. Really, I'm just one block from ranches with horses and farmers, lol. I don't know how this happened. We liked the house. Didn't check the neighborhood.
I don have a canned food section in my cabinet anymore. Replaced that section with teas.

IFE, I do have a shelf of canned foods for emergency situations. When there was no electricity or refrigeration we have earned our stripes for surviving days and weeks during Hurricanes and Earthquakes on our emergency supplies. Get some emergency supplies.

Believe me, if I thought you couldn't handled that pic, I would have never posted, it, lol. After having several exchanges with you on eating healthy, I was confident "you'd be alright" in my best Kendrick voice.:wink:

No problem. That is inspiration. I could easily make a healthy version of it. I guess I was just hungry. LOL

*smile*

No problem. That is inspiration. I could easily make a healthy version of it. I guess I was just hungry. LOL

*smile*

Okay then, glad I could oblige you with some real inspiration, but quiet as its kept, I got hungry too, okay? :)

Peace In my sister friend,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back