Black People : 11 reasons for National Black Collective Economics

The budget cuts are part of a very real and tangible strategy to empoverish and dessmate the Black community

Ater the various investigations of agencies inside and outside of the government and the exposes of banks covering up the actions of Madoff and probably others,
have proven without a doubt that the economic state and deficit could have been avoided, meaning it as obviously rigged, one comes to the conclusion that these budget cuts are simply measures to take from the poor and give to the rich:qqb001:

Economics is not a popular subject amongst black people. I have learned that it is the reason black people aren't where they desire to be. The most natural subject I had ever taken in school was Macroeconomics. The lowest grade I received all semester was a 97%. So I just see my interest in it something that's innate. BTW I was a below average student due to having very poor study habits.

Economics is not a popular subject amongst black people. I have learned that it is the reason black people aren't where they desire to be. The most natural subject I had ever taken in school was Macroeconomics. The lowest grade I received all semester was a 97%. So I just see my interest in it something that's innate. BTW I was a below average student due to having very poor study habits.
:toasts::toasts::toasts::toasts:

What apparently also is innate is your Love for Black people

maybe it was the ancestors observing that

and inspiring you to accel in that field

it may be the key for the solution to the black community here and the

prosperity of nations in the Motherland

Truly and Without a Doubt a Leadership Quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back