Black Relationships : I am angry, hurt, and dont know what to do...I need help please

NNqueen,
I am seeking therapy, I have both a psychiatrist and a therapist helping me deal with my problems. I am better than I was, believe me, but it is still hard to deal with being alone and pregnant .
He called me every other day to see how I and the baby is doing. I have asked him to stop calling me so much as all that does is confuse me even more. I haven't spoke to her since i first found out I was pregnant, and when she said that to me I checked her real quick as to what reality really is. I am by no means nobody's pushover, or incubator, by any means. But I am a situation that I cannot easily get myself out of. and that has me confused. We started seeing each other summer of 2001.
Shawnswife and others who have responded;
thanks for the kind words I really appreciate it. I left work today early crying and upset over this, but I cannot live like this. HE is going about his daily routine without a care in the world, while I am upset? HE has someone to lay next to and cuddle up with at night, while I spend countless hours awake and in pain ALONE. I am tired of this. It isn't fair, and I deserve better. I only wish I had realized this before I ever got involved with him.

Nedra,
The Black Woman in me is screaming her lungs out!
I am mad, really mad at the gall of this woman and her so called piece of meat.
They have you seeing psych's and therapist's and want to call around like they are awaiting something, if i were you i would shut them off, They don'nt have a chance in hell!

Shawnswife,
The twisted irony of it is, I've been seeing my shrink and therapist for a few years to deal with stress and depression (I have a high stress job). He's been against me seeing "those white people" (as he calls them) since I started seeing him. Now he says he will use the fact that I see doctors and was on anti-depressants as "leverage" to try and take my child away from me.

WHO HAS'NT SEEN A PSYCH, OR A THERAPIST IN THIS STRESSFUL SOCIOETY.
You are the foundation that will make your world stable.
How is he going to recieve any kind of custody with his jail-bird livin#$#$#$#$#$#.
Have some confidence, first thing you have to do is get mad, just enough to see enlivenment honey, your life is yours, take it back.
Can i borrow some Zoloft?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back