Africa : Which "Africans" Live The Best?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

Where in the world do "Africans" live the best, have the best opportunity, less racism (or none), most equitable (compared to Whites), the most even playing field?

Where in the world do these "Africans" live?

For the sake of discussion ... "Africans" = "Black People"

:heart:

Destee

Destee

Where in the world do "Africans" live the best, have the best opportunity, less racism (or none), most equitable (compared to Whites), the most even playing field?
This is a good question love....

One that I've been pondering over for a good 10 years now.

From my travels....I'd have to say Canada, especially the Toronto and Montreal region.

Not only do black people there seem to look better, but they're smart and usually quite educated with good careers and crime is almost non-existant.

Plus you have a wide variety of black people that relate to eachother whether they're from Jamaica, Haiti, Cuba, Senegal, Ethiopia, Somalia, Ghana, or Brazil.
They're all going to school, working, and living among eachother

Sista Destee, any place where Blacks are not being tortured and killed is a good place to live! I have always found the United States to be the best place. Black people have less pressure in this country, some of you would be surprised but it’s the truth. In European countries (especially in Latin countries) Blacks are nothing. Africans immigrants are poor. You barely see them in the media! I speak form experience, the level of racism is higher over there than in the Anglo-Saxon countries.

It's possible to make a lot of money in the U.S, jobs are available, and Blacks can have a reasonable quality of life. I see the Ghanaian, Nigerians and Ethiopians with good level of occupational status!

However, the US or Europe is not 'home' called Africa, and living in these countries pressure us to break with our ancestral ties.. The West is the land of our enemies, but our 'home' is in a terrible condition.. I know a Rastafarian man, a good friend of mine, who couldn’t handle this pressure. Daring like he is he went back to Burkina Faso... I lost contact with him, it's been 3 years.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back