Black History : When Europe Was Black-Ruled

I am NOT advocating that:

".....Afrikans who want to be successful (rich and/orfamous) in the white world, must sell their soul to the devil, and deny their ethnic identity........" (From your post on another thread)

There was never a time in history when any continent was all-White. There was never a time when Europe was all-White. It is a deliberate falsification of History.

Change "white world" to white society. I never meant to imply that there was a "time in history when Europe was all-White". I am still trying to figure out where you got that idea, or its relevance?

Change "white world" to white society. I never meant to imply that there was a "time in history when Europe was all-White". I am still trying to figure out where you got that idea, or its relevance?

Okay. There was a time when the entire world was occupied by only Black People. #WhenTheWorldWasBlack. But some people have falsified history to sell White Supremacy.

Okay. There was a time when the entire world was occupied by only Black People. #WhenTheWorldWasBlack. But some people have falsified history to sell White Supremacy.

If the oldest remains of any human where found in North Central Afrika, then it stands to reason that there was a time when Afrikans were the only people in the world! Commonsense right? What people falsified history to sell white supremacy?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back