Law Forum : What Do You Make of This?

I can't tell if her tirade is justified, or not, because I don't know what kicked it all off. Obviously, the dog was the catalyst, but she kept referencing someone confronting her in front of her child--wherever the child was--which is the one thing I truly fault her for. If her child is there, she should never behave in such a way. Beyond that, she's expressing her opinion...and she's trying to leave. But when people are saying things to you, when you're upset, you tend to respond. That response may not be a true representation of you...because you're trying to get a point across...but anger will take us there.

Again, whether justified, or not, I cannot tell. The woman didn't want to eat her meal, in a restaurant, beside a dog. She has that right. Just as the vet had the right to have the dog there.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back