Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Wellness,

Top 10 secret menu items at fast food restaurants

84e51147-774b-476e-85a4-82a6120d9690_450px-Flickr_sfllaw_294135367-Cheeseburger_Meal.jpg

An animal style with fries well done," in the case of In-N-Out

Ordering off-menu is like being part of a club, slipping the cashier a password that upgrades your "hamburger and fries" to an "animal style with fries well done," in the case of In-N-Out.

The only problem with all of this is that, unfortunately, secret menus don't actually exist. For all their noise, coverage and popularity, the fact is that restaurants just don't have them. The closest anyone comes is places like In-N-Out Burger, which has posted a list of extra options online based on popular customer requests.

suggested reading ... 9 others:
http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/top-10-secret-menu-items-at-fast-food-restaurants-191422214.html
innout_635x250_1377131891.jpg

I go to local Black Restaurants--if I have the money. Portions aren't always as big, but no one else will go to us.

I wouldn't order no ham from BK though the Chipotle looks manageable--yet Chipotle is out of my price range!

Very understandable, especially the affordable part, lol. Yes sir, I frequent our places as well, not only to provide support, but for the taste and safety aspect of the food, yup!

Very understandable, especially the affordable part, lol. Yes sir, I frequent our places as well, not only to provide support, but for the taste and safety aspect of the food, yup!

There is a Ghanian Restaurant in Harlem right off 125th St where the meat is so large! I'm skeptical of ordering any but it may be that it's the only place I ever saw real meat in NY.

There is a Ghanian Restaurant in Harlem right off 125th St where the meat is so large! I'm skeptical of ordering any but it may be that it's the only place I ever saw real meat in NY.

When I was in Memphis, there was an Ethiopian restaurant we enjoyed frequenting. And thanks for providing me with a big laugh about the size of the meat or not :rofl: ... Now that was funny!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back