Violaters / Violations : This site is not good enough for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You're at a LIBRARY?!

No internet at HOME?! :lol:

....Or you don't want your IP addy detected?? :lol:

No worrying about viruses or state rummaging my computer.
Very cheap, euro 15 a year, and up to nine hours a day internet, cheap prints, taking out books, something you are not familiar with: those packets of paper with all the little black markings, they called books...
I have a nice bike, I'm very low tech really, but i have a museum at home, talking to the next generation that will continue black blood research. But dear, this backstabbing habit of yours will put you in harms way...

No worrying about viruses or state rummaging my computer.
Very cheap, euro 15 a year, and up to nine hours a day internet, cheap prints, taking out books, something you are not familiar with: those packets of paper with all the little black markings, they called books...
I have a nice bike, I'm very low tech really, but i have a museum at home, talking to the next generation that will continue black blood research. But dear, this backstabbing habit of yours will put you in harms way...

Every hear of virus protection??

But, wow. Spending 9 hours a day at a library means you really have no life. Now I see so much clearer why you've been banned from so many other sites.....You must have no job, no friends and no life to seek so much attention online.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

And "low tech" sounds like a euphemism for cheap and can't afford a car anyway. :lol:

But, for your information, I am very familiar with books. I'm an avid reader. My college degree is in literature and I'm a former school teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back