Black Spirituality Religion : The Switch???

I believe it is this kind of exploitation taht you address was why the feminist movement relies upon Black African women today though.

No doubt about it!

I want to elaborate on this point a bit more. Now the ancient Egyptians saw the color of black as purely holy so when using words such as 'blackness' to describe a people you are actually describing a universal people that are holy. They painted their most holy deities or Netjeru (natures) black or greenish black. The ancient Royal of ancient Km.t were black aka Sut(en) because they were the royals. If you look at the enscriptions on the walls and the painting you will find that the men were colored darker then the women as the women carried a goldish type color. Please note the goldish color was a holy color as well - extremely royal - but I think now its the time to introduce their feelings about the color white. In many ancient cultures including the ancient Egyptians - the color white actually represented death. For this reason they were mummified in white cloth. The ancient Japanese saw white as a color of death just like the ancient Dravidians. Now before we get off track here - white people are not actually white - lol - they would like to think themselves white because of the lie that has been placed on the color - but in reality they are not white.

Linguistics can be kinda of tricky because you are dealing with several interpretation and languages of translations - so when I say 't' and 'd' are interchangeable I referencing the Hebrew and the Egyptian aka Ta Mery languages. Arabic is the language that the word 'Sudan' comes from but Arabic is an offset from the Aramaic language. The Aramaic language is an offset of the ancient Hebrew language which the ancient Hebrew language is and offset of the ancient Canaan/K`naanite language. The ancient k`naanite language derives from the ancient Egyptian language so then the Arabic language is an offset of the ancient Km.t language with traces of the Babylonian/Akkadian phonics.

Back to point - 'Sut' means royal and again the color black is the color of royality. So when you are saying 'Suten' you are saying ' We the royals' or 'we of royal blackness' which is the name Ethiopian. The ancient Grecian saw the Ethiopian as esteemed above all men and the women as the most beautiful according to their historical documentations. The land currently called Sudan is the ancient land of Suten or Ta Seti as the ancient land of Suten reached from West Africa to South India back down to South Africa and North Africa. Let us not forget that the ancient Egyptians stated that they came from Ta Pun.t which is south and part of the ancient Ethiopian aka Suten/Sudan territory.

I thought I would elab on that for a minute because I reread it and it seemed so open for mistranslations.

I see where you have tried to go with this but I need to make a few points here.

Kemet and what some refer as Ethiopia or Ethiopians as you know was actually Nubia which consisted if two kingdoms: Kush and Wawat. From this evolved Kerma.

Ta Senet was centered in what also is known as Esna or Latopolis. This is north of Nubia do the two people who were quite distinct should not be confused as one.
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/templekhnum.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back