Black Education / Schools : Teen Secretly Records his Substitute Teacher Giving Him Oral Sex on her First Day at School - See mo

What was my question about? Answer that then we can go back and forth.
...I'll pass for the moment...you sound a little contentious. I just felt that my comment was legit and in context based on what you had quoted. If it was me, I would have just answered it if I felt a rebuttal - then I would have made the point that the original point was taken out of context...then I would set that straight. That's my style....but that's me!

...maybe there is another context or point that I missed, but I just commented on this one because I had a response and on a public forum, these things happen often...it's not private space so you can't mandate that I follow your directive. I'll just let it go....no biggy!

...you heard the Maxwell song back a ways? " I can let it all pass me by?"
...maybe I should have let that comment pass me by, but it's done now and I don't feel any tremors...everybody's gonn'a live. So go on and continue My Brother...as I said, my Bad!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back