Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
These instructions are for those that have a Windows OS (operating system).

To Record A .wav File

1. Click on the START button
2. Go To Programs
3. Look For the Program "Sound Recorder"
4. It Might Be Under "Accessories" - "Multimedia"
5. Click on "Sound Recorder" to Open it
6. Play Around With It - You've Got to Click on the Red Button to Record
7. After you've finished recording, Save The File
8. Notice where you Save The File to ... It might be easier to save it to your desktop so you can easily find it when it's time to upload.

Upload Your Saved .wav File

1. Create a new thread as you would normally do.
2. At the end of that page there are options to include an uploaded file
3. Notice the BROWSE button ... you need to click on it.
4. A CHOOSE FILE dialogue window will open, allowing you to navigate to the sound file you created above.
5. Remember where you saved your file to in the instructions above? Hopefully you saved it in your "Desktop"
6. In the CHOOSE FILE dialogue window there is a LOOK IN field with a down arrow (options) at the end of that line. Click on that down arrow and choose "Desktop" from the options available.
7. You will then see all of the files on your desktop, one of them should be your newly created .wav file.
8. Click on that file name and then choose OPEN
9. That's it. You'll then be returned to the "New Thread Page" with that file name (and path) inserted in the Attach File area.
10. Hit the SUBMIT button and we get to hear you!

:D

Of course if you have any questions or I can make anything clearer, just let me know.

Destee

Awwwwww, nawwww. We can't have a family member like :heart:beat gettin' outta recordin'. Listen up:

On my machine, I go down to START, then PROGRAMS, then ACCESSORIES, then ENTERTAINMENT, then SOUND RECORDER. The SOUND RECORDER is in the same menu/box with CD PLAYER and WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. Once you get to the SOUND RECORDER, it's basically self-explanatory. It's very simple to use. Looks just like an on-screen cassette recorder.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back