Black Events : Oyibo and Osiris-Reminder July 1, 2007

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Log onto The Digital Underground hosted by Junious Ricardo Stanton this and every Sunday from 12 Noon to 2 PM Eastern time on
www.Harambeeradio. com This Sunday we will provide an Afrocentric philosophical and metaphysical discussion on the nature of God (not religion). Our guests will be: Professor Gabriel A. Oyibo Ph.D. a mathematician who will discuss his Grand Unified Theorem and its implications to Quantum Theory. He will be joined by Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala author of Lies About God and My God The Creator who will offer insights on ancient African perspectives on the nature of God. Log onto this week's program and experience this extremely profound yet pertinent discussion. Engage in mental decolonization, free your mind the rest will follow.

We have been Warned

We have been Warned , and still being warned people.

Dr. Frances Welsing: Black people need to be the most serious people on planet earth.

If we are sincere about who we are, desiring to get out of our present conditions, then we need to listen to these two King gods, Oyibo and Osiris who will bring us Life saving Divine Intelligent Information, about the Diiven, some call God, which is us, Black gods and goddesses. When we do not desire to know who we are, we continue to live in self hared, and as King god Garvey said. We will DIE. What KGs Oyibo and Osiris will be sharing is for the Black people, and if we do not Eat these messages they are bringing to us, we will starve, and what happens to us will be our fault. It is Selfish to not listen to the Truth. If the white man is bringing this same information, the majority of us will be listening, like those who presented the SECRET. The information these two King gods will bring us is also the SECRET that has been buried way down deep within the Black people.

I strongly suggest to our people to tape record this Historic moment, if not for your self, for the children, and the generations to come.

Lets not be like our Second way ancestors who remain part of the fall (humanity), not the ones who supported our True leaders in the pass, but the ones who did don't support Garvey, Malcolm, Martin...and the many more before them and after them, Oyibo, Osiris...and other like minds.

We ask who killed our Messengers of old? We contributed to doing so when we do not support them, uplift them, bring them to the Frontline as King god Junious is doing, to speak on behalf our liberation, to know ourselves as Divine Souls. Yes we are just as guilty of murdering the messengers old just like the one who pulled the trigger that killed them.

Ask yourselves now, today, what is going to be so important at 12 noon 7/1/07 that will prevent us from listening to this Historic moment?

Look at our people Now, this nanosecond, and think of what the generations not yet born is going to say about us who have the chance NOW to get our act together. Clue. Look at the children today and what they think of us NOW. We can not fool the Youth. They see straight through us.

All we need to do is look back over 400 years at the Ancestors like my own father and mother who did absolutely nothing to Be Truth and reality. They did not support Garvey, Malcolm, Martin...and those even further back. No history of these leaders in my home, when I was a child. My parents short change me and left me out here in hell without to learn for myself and when I learned the truth they was suppose to teach me, I am suppose to be wrong. My parents was MIAS (Missing in Action), and POWS (Prisoners of War). Their slavery human being european mentality hinder them for learning and teaching me. Their mind-set kept them a Prisoner of War within. My decease father died never knowing his once Divine self.

How many of us are still MIA and POWS? It is more than sad to have parents who are DEAD Beat and the child enemy. That is exactly what we parents are when we do not raise our conscious, be lien holders of our own conscious, non conformist to what is that is not that the european say is. As they say in the churches. You don't know the Plans I have for you. Who said that? The plan is to prevent you from Knowing our Divine selves. The divine plan is for All Black Afrikans is to return to their Divine mind, return back to our Original Environment, the mother and father land, and live our Original way which was Harmony, Order, and Balance, not live in a foreign land that do not want us in it, that continues to abuse and misuse us. Look at us. We continue to financially contribute to this foreign land that does not want us here, constantly building it up as it is burning down right in front of our faces, and we can not even smell the smoke fumes of evil. Then again, DEAD people can not feel, smell, taste, touch, hear and see.

Come on Black Afrikaans, are we going to allow another day go by letting the world see the no earthly good many of us are? Don't you know that your child, your employer, other cultural see the same thing about us.

Beloved Womb-genders (females), if the Black man does not want to listen to these two King gods Oyibo and Osiris, you do it. After all the womb-gender is the first teacher and her teaching job is not over until her last breath. A nation will rise no higher than its womb gender. The Destiny of the Womb-gender is: The Destiny of the world. Beloved Black Womb Gender don't you know that you are the Universe. We the Womb genders always looking for the man to tell us sweet nothings in our ear that will melt us. Well beloved sisters, sister to sister, I got something for your head and for you to listen to, that no man except a Divine man will tell you and that is this below.

--------------------------------------------------
To Know, not believe, and Over stand who and what the Queen goddess Mother of Afrika role is in our Liberation, for not to over stand her role is to deny Wisdom. She must (action) word never be left out of the equation that leads to our Liberation.

The Queen Mother, is the Mother of Eternal Infinity and is not to be reduced to the Material geographical Level, She is the Divine Essence that is beyond being defined, she which has no Beginning nor Ending, nor does she has the need to create, because just by her mere Divine Action, reveal all that is of Truth And Reality, she is verified by all there is in and cause the physical Universe to be, with the Perfect Night serving as her Womb, from which all and everything that is of Matter and is Anti-Matter, which Is To be And Is Not, To Be, yet all is of that Divine Queen Mother, she which Transcend Space, Motion and Time, yet is the Mother of It All, making Her To be The all That I Am, That I Am Not.

The Queen Mother Is The Divine Essence.

On the Anthropomorphous Level, the Queen Mother Is The Daughter Of the Essence Shadow, which Is the Perfect Night, the Black Eternal Infinite Mass being the Ethereal Universe, In Which Divine Truth and Reality Reside and is in a constant Motion of Coming and Going There From And Into.

The Anthropomorphous Queen Mother is The black Womb Gender Of The Physical Universe, carrying the Ethereal Divine Universe Within that Physical goddess Body, in other words, the Queen Mother is the Black Divine goddess of this Solar System and all others solar systems that make up the the physical Universe, She Is The Strength and Guide in and of the Physical Universe. (Isis and Osiris)

--------------------------------------------
Now as they say in the churches, turn to your neighbor and say neighbor, blah, blah, blah. No. Turn to yourself Black womb Gender and ask yourself, why you do not know this about you? Turn to your form of godliness spouses and ask him why he don't know this about you, and what Oyibo and Osiris is sharing with us? Common Sense, and your bible did say, Ask, Seek, and Knock, don't it? Search you bible for that statement. We can not continue to always feed one fish, we must teach them how to fish, so that they can eat the rest of their lives, as we should allow our minds be the Bait for what Oyibo and Osiris will be sharing with us.

Turn to your spouses and ask them. Honey are you a Thinking man/Womb gender? The evidence is in our mind-thoughts, conduct and behavior, every day lives.

Now that you have been told who you are Black Womb gender, what are you going to do with you? Where is goddesses Sojourner Truth, Harriet Tubman, Assata Shakur, Sister Souljah, Amy Garvey, and the goddesses of old in your SOUL? A wise womb-gender feeds her family Truth and reality.

Now you can go ahead and continue to deny yourself if you desire black Womb gender, and A Black Nation will not rise. The Black Nation Seed is in you Black Womb Gender. Listen to these two Kings, Oyibo and Osiris, so you can teach the black man, and the black children. Isn't our Black conditions today a Cause? Sure it is. If we do not add the BE Before the Cause, and BE the Because, we will continue to BE the BEFALLINGS.

We ask where are all the good black men? Where are all the good black sisters? Although we are separate (male/Womb gender female) we are One.
When good Divine Black males comes on the scene, we act as though we do not desire to support them. There is not one male in these churches who have a form of godliness and denying the power thereof that can tell me nothing, and do nothing for me. Where there is a THINKING man, I Aim to be. Sister, stop seeking A Hotty in a male, and seek the Hot of the Press Truth in a Thinking mans mind. Rocks has been the Black mans pillow all his life. It is time we the true Black womb genders to Bring the Black man back home, back to Wisdom (Womb Gender) Bosom of her knowledge of his trials and tribulations. The womb genders must put on the whole Armor of Divineness so that the hunted (black man) will no longer be hunted by Hunter, the enemies. Is the Black Womb gender a Savior? You decide. When we womb genders bring the Black man back to his Divine home (us) the enemies will be defeated. When we deny the power in the mind, we only hurt ourselves, and wait for Jesus to come rescue us, when this Jesus mind-set is already in us, only greater and mightier, and here to tell us which paths to go down which leads to life. So those among us who think that we who share this Truth with you all is better than you, knowing we are what we Think, SO BE IT. I Am here to say that we have Divine teachers/different teachers we listen to. It is a Higher and Mightier conscious/subconscious experience. These These Divine warriors risk their lives to tell us the Truth, yet we Stone them by ignoring them. They place their heads on the chopping blocks to bring us the Truth. What do the rest of us have to offer our people besides idle powerless words?

So Now that we have all been lead to Truth and reality (Oyibo and Osiris), that is the same time we are obligated and responsible to Listen and BE that Truth. Now ALL excuses are gone. What Oyibo and Osiris will be sharing with us is not told to the people in the Churches. This Intelligent Information is not Box mentality information. This is Universal Minds Information.

I meditate/menatate, that this I share with you follow you like your shadow, ALL the days of your lives whether you hear or not hear this show tomorrow.

I will plant the seed of Truth where ever I can find good soil to plant it in. Lets be the Seeds of Truth and reality, and not the Weeds of Lies and deception regurgitating Imitation truths. Lets open up our minds and allow Truth and reality to get promiscuous in our conscious. We let everything else in our conscious, why not Truth and reality?

I have just given birth to Truth and reality to us all, and I did not need someone to rub my feet, hold my hand, rub my forehead like when giving the physical birth. I did not need no anesthesia that allowed the birthing of Truth to make it easy for me to give this Birth of Truth and reality to you. It Birthed Naturally in me because I know how to push, when to push, so that the Head Of Truth will appear, and presently the Head-Minds of Truth is now on the scene (Oyibo and Osiris) chauffeured in our Soul-Mind by King god Junious Stanton another Head-Mind of Truth and Reality. When we are not telling It like It Is, It is not being told right.

There is no better place to be than where Truth and reality is. So beloved ones what are you willing to sacrifice July 1, 2007, to listen to King gods Oyibo, and Osiris? Please do not forget that this life is NOT FOR OURSELVES ALONE.

Oh did I hurt someone's feeling, stepped on toes, and offended them? Do you desire I say I am sorry? No. Divine Kingdoms is not built with SORRY's. I could care less about stepping on your toes, take the shoes off so I can reach your Soul-Life, so that you can experience the ONENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of Freedom in Liberation which is Salvation, in an open mind, where the Power is.

I will CONSTANTLY, And CONSISTENTLY share Truth and reality with you all, until we collectively Become CANDO people, and not remain Imbeciles as King god Garvey say the ancestors of old and we are now are, when we do not do that which is Divinely right.

King god Marley: GET UP STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT. DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT.

Your birth right is to have a Divine Right mind, and when we give up that, we are no earthly good and the Laws of the Universe and Nature is not on our side/within. Who among us do not desire the Laws of the Universe and Nature to be with them? When we are afraid of Truth and reality we are afraid of ourselves, because the Black Secret is in all of us, the SECRET to our beginning here on earth and our ending.

Black Womb genders even a child knows that which we need to be doing: You know, when the ancestors take over you just can't stop them when they do something (seven year old goddess Autum Ashante).

What type of children are we producing now? Materialistic spoil children they learned how to be by watching materialistic spoil parents. Those of you who are pregnant now, do you have a Harriet Tubman, Assata Shakur, Sojourner Truth and like minds inside of you? Remember our thoughts while carrying these children are filtered in the unborn mind-set. If if they turn out to be like us and the ancestors who remain part of the humanity fall, that is because while they were baking inside of us, we did not add the Divine right ingredients within.

I Am willing to take a back seat to expose our Divine Truthful Thinkers. Join Oyibo and Osiris July 1, 2007 and:

Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)

Stop all this fussin and fighting. It is time to Shake, Rattle and Roll Consciously/subconsciously.
Are we ready to set Afrika free and we all honeymoon in peace, Harmony, Order and Balance?

WE HAVE BEEN WARNED PEOPLE. Engage in mental decolonization, free your mind the rest will follow.

Here is loving you/Afrika:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:
--------------------------------

By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed. Ashanti of Ghana

When hell becomes full force, we will need to know Truth and reality, and the True Messengers will be no where to be found (Isis)
You never know who we might meet at the Car Wash. We never know who we might meet on King god Junious Ricardo Stanton Show.

GOSPEL -GO -Spell is T R U T H

"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die; and I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about justice."
- Mumia Abu-Jamal

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/damianmarley/confrontation.html
[Marcus Garvey dialogue 2]
If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die. You race of cowards, you race of imbeciles, you race of good for nothings. If you cannot do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die.
-----------------------------------------
When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefiled logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay. Osiris and Isis

Professor Oyibo and Chief Elder Osiris--Oppotunity to listen throughout the week

Beloved Ones:

If you missed this Historic two hours below, you can listen to the show throughout the week until next Sunday, and thank you for listening.

Continue to Vibe with the Oneness of Harambee.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Log onto The Digital Underground hosted by Junious Ricardo Stanton this and every Sunday from 12 Noon to 2 PM Eastern time on www.Harambeeradio. com This Sunday we will provide an Afrocentric philosophical and metaphysical discussion on the nature of God (not religion). Our guests will be: Professor Gabriel A. Oyibo Ph.D. a mathematician who will discuss his Grand Unified Theorem and its implications to Quantum Theory. He will be joined by Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala author of Lies About God and My God The Creator who will offer insights on ancient African perspectives on the nature of God. Log onto this week's program and experience this extremely profound yet pertinent discussion. Engage in mental decolonization, free your mind the rest will follow.

Here is loving you/Afrika

Harmony:SuN030: Order:SuN030: Balance:SuN030:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back