Black People : North vs. South

African_Prince said:
I'm still bored. What are some differences in race relations/racism, pan-Africanism and the condtions of Black people in Northern vs. Southern states? What about the MidWest or Western states? What are some differences in attitudes?

This doesn't relate to PanAfricanism, I'll move it to the Open Forum, where it will get more relevant responses.

African_Prince said:
I'm still bored. What are some differences in race relations/racism, pan-Africanism and the condtions of Black people in Northern vs. Southern states? What about the MidWest or Western states? What are some differences in attitudes?

There isnt much difference anymore because for they the last twenty years many black people have been migrating back to the south so now there is more crime down there than up here because they still dont know how to handle the population increase.

oceolo said:
There isnt much difference anymore because for they the last twenty years many black people have been migrating back to the south so now there is more crime down there than up here because they still dont know how to handle the population increase.

There has been continuous migration back and forth. Increasing cost in Northern cities like New York, Philadelphia, and Boston have driven a large number of Blacks to migrate to the South. However, there continues to be a number of Southern Black who want to experience life in these big cities, so they migrate North. The result has blurred the culture differences & distinction between North and South.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back