Law Forum : MLM vs Pyramid Schemes

Those are some good points.
But what is wrong with doing some research and starting your own business?
MLM businesses are difficult to start and run. You can't just wake and say "Hey, I'm going to start my own MLM business." Professional Network Marketers will take you for a joke if don't have a proven track record of success as a Network Marketer or Direct Sales Associate.

library may have a step by step bizness plan on how to start your own MLM business. (mine has it in the reference section ). I was considering actually doing one many years ago based on the business plan in the

images

Entrepreneur Magazines catalog :)?: I believe that was the comp.)of business plans on different business. They're in a loose leaf binder, with step by step plans, start up costs, all the materials you need, and a breakdown on the average high and low monetary intake these businesses make per year.

The MLM one caught my eye bc it was the business plan with the lowest start up costs.

Peace
There are 4 basic MLM comp plans: Binary, Matrix, Stair-step Breakaway, and Aussie 2-up.

Two of the newer (and much better) plans are, Vitamark International's Freedom Plan and New Vision International's Vertical Pay-out.

I'm working on a company and comp plan of my own, based on the latter two.

Yep. Tahitian Noni International is an MLM company.

I take it that you are no longer in the busines of Tahitian Noni/Natures born anymore... A friend of mine tried to get me into that stuff, she brought me to a meeting and Danny Glover, he was present... I hate to say it bit it is evident that he, is a part of the scheme. I got up in the middle of the meeting/lecture and excused my self. I knew that it was a terrible scam and sad to say, it is black people taking other black people for fools. Some guy, I think his name was Barry or something like that. He really disgusted me with all this bragging on how many cars he has, he even had the nerve to show several titles to the cars of these expensive vehicles he claimed were his. I was like, I can't believe all the sheep who are in the house today. No offense :em0100:

Astrologer4U

I take it that you are no longer in the busines of Tahitian Noni/Natures born anymore... A friend of mine tried to get me into that stuff, she brought me to a meeting and Danny Glover, he was present... I hate to say it bit it is evident that he, is a part of the scheme. I got up in the middle of the meeting/lecture and excused my self. I knew that it was a terrible scam and sad to say, it is black people taking other black people for fools. Some guy, I think his name was Barry or something like that. He really disgusted me with all this bragging on how many cars he has, he even had the nerve to show several titles to the cars of these expensive vehicles he claimed were his. I was like, I can't believe all the sheep who are in the house today. No offense :em0100:

Astrologer4U
Nope, I'm not with Noni anymore. The only major crime they've committed is lying about where their products come from and the capabilities of the products.

That guy was Barry Byrd. He's not a scam artist, he just doesn't know any better. Its quite common for the "gurus" to be really be clueless as to what they are bringing people into. All they are concerned with is making money.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back