Black People : Invisible Empire (documentary)

Trust me, I didn't ask that to offend you, it's just that what you wrote could also pass as a subtle attack on Blacks.
I was just wondering where it was coming from.

I agree, but I thought you were referring to the other "blind" -- blind to true reality -- how things really are ... the blindness that comes from been fed selected and manipulated Information over a period of time.

I was saying to have a lil mercy on the people who are trapped in the alternate reality, those who I referred to as being blind to true reality; and mainly because they don't know they're blind and the manipulation is so strong right now.

I turned 60 today. Mathematically speaking, that means I have now started my seventh decade of mortal life. In that time, I have discovered that, in the final analysis, there are no victims, no oppressed, in this mortal journey --- other than those who victimize and oppress themselves. We, each of us, choose whether to respond to whatever is happening around us by suffering or by maintaining our peace, peace, peace.

If you happen to ever listen to the Dalai Lama speak, and it can be difficult for we in the West because he does not speak English that well, this is a theme he frequently posits.

Focusing of how others are oppressing me reinforces my suffering. I see this error being practiced all the time here on Destee.com, black folks reinforcing their own suffering by focusing on what someone else is doing to them.

Peace, liberation, can only come from me looking within and from Knowing Self as Divine. Until _I_ choose to do that, nothing anyone else does can save me from my self imposed suffering.

We are, each of us, divine. We are Creators who create our own reality.

In that reality which we create for ourself, we _choose_ whether to suffer or be at peace, peace, peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back