Black Money Business Jobs : Impending Dollar Collapse or Nah?

Does anyone believe that they are going to Kill the dollar? If so, why are we still calling for blacks to control their own economics as a means of power?

"There is now nothing the USA can do to prevent the collapse of its currency, and its economy. It has no reserves to support its value, and has the most indebted country in the world, is dependant of the credit from America's former enemies. Over the last couple of days, both Russia and China have said they will be switching their considerable dollar reserves into Euro. This will only hasten the lack of confidence in the dollar, creating a global lack of confidence in the currency, and setting into free-fall. It will soon bring about the total collapse of the dollar, and the American economy."

:hello: KAPTAH ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Your post reminds me of the Doomsday Preppers program, as they address scenarios like the above.

Have you seen it and do you take precautions to protect yourself from the impending doom?

What must one do to survive, should this happen?

Personally ... i have no idea what's gonna happen ... i struggle taking care of today, let alone tomorrow.

I see too that you've met our Beloved Brother jamesfrmphilly ... :look:

Well ... i wish i could say he's normally different ... but that wouldn't be true ... :lol:

It might help to know though ... he's more bark than bite ... :lol: ... :wchair: ... :love:

If he or any get on your nerves, you don't want to read them, you can put them on ignore.

Oh ... and i am gonna move your thread to the right forum ... no biggie.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Does anyone believe that they are going to Kill the dollar? If so, why are we still calling for blacks to control their own economics as a means of power?

"There is now nothing the USA can do to prevent the collapse of its currency, and its economy. It has no reserves to support its value, and has the most indebted country in the world, is dependant of the credit from America's former enemies. Over the last couple of days, both Russia and China have said they will be switching their considerable dollar reserves into Euro. This will only hasten the lack of confidence in the dollar, creating a global lack of confidence in the currency, and setting into free-fall. It will soon bring about the total collapse of the dollar, and the American economy."

Peace Kaptah,

Currencies are secured by Military might.. and there is no military mightier than America's. All of the 'Sky is Falling' rhetoric is political fear-mongering. In a culture of fear, the fears of the masses must be invoked in order to move them from one context to the next.

-

Then brother James, can you tell me how the dollar is created?

I can.

The Dollar is a piece of paper. The power of the dollar is a derived power. And everything you can do with that dollar is a testament to the power of the Issuer. The number of places around the world where that dollar is accepted/respected is directly related to the Military reach of the issuer. You can form your own nation and issue your own currency but the determination of "worth" regarding that currency will be directly correlated to the Military influence of your nation.

So dollars are created by military power and influence.

Sooner or later, all imperial systems of monopoly collapse after the Empire starts to crumble and The Ameriklan system will be no exception. It's only a matter of time and when the Fall of Ameriklan Babylon will be complete.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back