Audio Video Web Conferencing : Imam Jamil Al Amin pka H Rap Brown interview speaking on the state of the Black Nation.

This is Why Obama and Amerikkkan politics Means Nothing Good for Black

This is Why Obama and Amerikkkan politics Means Nothing Good for Black People pt2

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......This customary argument is not without some merit, but is without a love for self, which still translates into self-hate, in my view. As long as we continue to not love and respect black people, regardless of there station in life, we play into an order placed upon us by the enemy...hate your color, seek to change it, hate your culture, seek to rise above it, by any means necessary; whether its bleaching creme, hairdos, etc...

Peace In,

.......This customary argument is not without merit, but is without a love for self, which still translates into self-hate, in my view. As long as we continue to not love and respect black people, regardless of there station in life, we play into an order placed upon us by the enemy...hate your color, seek to change it, hate your culture, seek to rise above it, by any means necessary; whether its bleaching creme, hairdos, etc...

Peace In,

Hi Clyde,

I didn't post the video because of the title I posted it because of the message in it.
I really liked what he had to say in the video not the title of the video.

Hi Clyde,

I didn't post the video because of the title I posted it because of the message in it.
I really liked what he had to say in the video not the title of the video.

.......Good Indigo Blues,

And guess what, H. Rap Brown and I shared that name, back in the day my friends called me that, lol...Yes ma'am, the brother is deep and always has been, and was on point in the interview.

What I got him to be saying about Politics requires our involvement...We should fight elected officials for our agenda, not fight their positions or the individual.

Brown (Jamil Al Amin) knows the President has to function from the position that a rising tide lifts all boats. Its up to us to place our black agenda on his desk, and any other President's or high ranking official.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back