Black People : I Am On The Way To Nowhere

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
I Am On The Way To Nowhere Which Is Tomorrow, Stuck with yesterday, Having No Respect For Today!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

I am on the way to nowhere, stuck with yesterday and too ignorant to see the Divine value in Today.

Can it be all the reasons for the way I believe, taking no time not even to sneeze, afraid of droplet of Covid19, oh, that is the virus nobody needs.

Where did it come from, Covid19 I am referring too, **** that question it's to late to make a difference to know, it is the what to do to stop its rampage from ushering in killer death, fear is no protection to add to your Mental vest.

Only way out is not to let it in, a Divine Mind is needed to be with you to defend, Covid19 is not your friend, anything that takes pleasure in killing you, well, it is the evil of its intention.

Brave and low down in summer, fall, winter and spring, Covid19 has no shame, preying on the weak without no doubt, underlining ailments it attack, without a respect from that which require no effort to do so, to die you been made to believe you are meant to do so, you been made to have no reason to live, weakness of mind is what Covid19 have you with in your decline.

The Black Afrikans today is on your way to nowhere, it's why you spend all the time believing in yesterday and have no desire to do what you need to do today, all full of Faith, Hope and wishful wanting we are, spending all the time waiting on tomorrow while ignorantly disrespecting today, which is because of yesterday and not no tomorrow which is all inclusive in your Jesus tomorrow, both being the fantasy that have you reading about the past while doing nothing for your self to be Divinely constructive while presently sitting on your ***, waiting on a Tomorrow which never comes, it is attached to Jesus which have Black Afrikans behaving so dumb.

Black Afrikans believing that something of a change for your betterment is to come to you based on a promise never made in physical reality, only in virtual reality Black Afrikans now spend all of our Time believing in fantasy acting like a clown trying to get attention from those who look at you with a frown, never to be kind to you who spend all of your time reading about past happening and looking and waiting on tomorrow heavenly deliverance!!!

With a mind like that guiding Black Afrikan people it stunt the process of Growth and development, stuck in a time warp Black Afrikans are, waiting on Jesus to come tomorrow which never come, only a believing mind stay put believing in the fantasy that cause you to be happy in your depressed oppression, forever crying out Jesus is your Savior, ignoring the self is what have you being crazy, as you continue to embrace the demon belief, faith, hope and wanting charity, beloved!!!

The present state of Mind Black Afrikans are in today, one of dependency, is what got Afrika in the condition it is in today having Black Afrikans talking about a United States Of Afrika Government but not living with the quality of mind that will make it happen, to individualized we are, it's that soul, body, spirit envy and jealousy that no longer function Divinely, no Harmony, Order, and Balance in Thoughtful Reasoning which is needed to cause the resurrection of a collective Unified Black Afrikan Nation again, Black Woman And Man.

Not until you innerstand the power of Divine Thinking will you be motivated again to do what needs to be done to obtain Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom, and it is our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation that Represents Afrika and Black Collective Afrikans Freedom, beloved.

In an effort to reach Black Afrikans it seems as if I am on a journey to nowhere and even when I get there, you are not there!!!

Let you who has a mind to see to think to know and innerstand what I have just shared with you, be mentally somewhere and no longer is nowhere, beloved.

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back