Black Christians : HOTEL RWANDA...Tall Trees & Cockroaches?~Biblical Translations

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009

HOTEL RWANDA…Tall Trees & Cockroaches?~ Biblical Translations
The Presence of the MAGOGS of Today, in 1 of the 4 corners of the world

The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and
Meshech, and Tiras. GENESIS 10:2.

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth,
Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the
sand of the sea. REVELATION 20.8.

When the scriptures are considered, it becomes obvious that Magog, the son of JapHeth, has something to do with the downfall of Babylon in the beginning and its’ downfall in the end. Magog was recorded in the Book of Genesis, the FIRST book of the Bible, and then he was mentioned in the Book of Revelation, the LAST book of the Bible. All throughout times, the prophets reveal much about the terrible dark side of this man and many of his descendants and used descriptive names to describe their characters. Because of the amount of recorded history over the course of thousands of years, much about this man and his descendants comes to light and it would be during our times that a term was used in the terrible Genocidal killings in Rwanda that connects to an ancient description of Magog that goes way back to the book of Genesis. The Bible reveals that Magog was eventually mentioned in conjunction with ‘Gog’ and this would be the ramifications of Magog and his the early original descendants of whom worshiped the supreme goddess of the east Ashtoreth [a White goddess]. The Magogs worshiped early Asiatics and intermixed with them, so eventually a kind of White people stemmed from these origins as well, however, they became distinct and broke off from the original descendants of Magog, and turned right around and exploited the original Magogs. The White descendants of Magog identified by other distinct terms, one of which became ‘Gog’. So when the Gogs became defined as being ‘White’, they became supreme over Magog [Mah-gog], therefore the Biblical phrase ‘Gog and Magog’ reveals that at times, they operated out of an ancient ‘yin-yang’ [Black-White] system of belief. However, the original descendants did not always realize that the Whites never believed in the balance of ‘yin-yang’. Because the Gogs separated from Magog and were WHITE SUPREMACIST, this becomes the contradiction and one of many proofs that the ‘yin-yang’ system of belief was superficial.

Ultimately though, the original ‘Black’ Magogs became a willing participant in the exploitation of the original Black African peoples, and it was for the benefit of White Supremacy. According to the Bible, the presence of Gog and Magog would be apart of what led up the atrocities that happened in Rwanda in these modern times. I remember when the news broke almost twenty (20) years ago and I remember how I felt about it and other strange happenings around that time, and now I recognize the way America had downplayed what I believe to be one of the most incredible events to happen in my lifetime thus far. But even though the news was scattered, I believed what was going on in Rwanda stemmed from something else. I also strongly believed that the affects of it would eventually affect Black African Americans as well. At that time I lived in a trailer park, and as a new mother I was struggling to care for my little ones and trying to support my husband who endured job racism and other persecutions. I remember in the year 1993, the year before the news broke about Rwanda that in the Midwest in America, there was a crisis due to the rivers overflowing their banks. I heard how the people had to sandbag the levees. I remember the affects of hurricane Andrew of which happened in August of 1992, and how many White people were able to relocate out of Florida, given funds, and were able to live in other places such as in my state that next summer in 1993. I remember how cold it was that winter in 1993 and how it was record setting, but most of all, I remember what happened in Somalia in October of 1993 just before the winter set in. Deep down in my soul, I believed even at that time that these happenings were all connected. I believed that world governments had responded to natural phenomena that had been occurring periodically and for a couple of years, and they did so in such a way that Africa and Black Africans were hurt most of all. But, the news was scattered. However, it would be years later that I began to read about other past events that confirmed my suspicions and then too, I saw an amazing connection to Bible prophecy.

I remember in the late 1980s before we moved that there was much talk about ‘the Iron Wall’ and then the Cold War ended. Almost immediately afterwards I heard much negative propaganda about a leader in the Middle East that I never even heard of until that time. Then came the abrupt news that America was going to war. During that time though, I was not interested in world news, but as a new wife, I was interested in knowing more about my husband’s Native ‘Black Indian’ heritage and about my own African heritage so I would often go to the library and read a lot. I kept notes because I learned a lot. Years later when I looked back at my notes, I realized that even before the 1994 Rwanda crisis, there was already a major conflict that had occurred in the late 1980s, around the same time that the Cold War ended. I finally saw too, that in the 1980s and the early 1990s, there had been massive record setting droughts that had stricken many parts of Africa. Therefore I can see how world governments have responded to Africa during these times in regards to trade, agriculture and land control. After the trouble in Somalia hit the news in October of 1993, it was only months later in April of 1994 that the news hit about the terror in Rwanda and this news was almost immediately covered up by other news such as the marriage of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley, and the sex scandal that exploded when Paula Jones filed a suit against former president Clinton, both of which happened that next month in May of 1994. Then the murder of the wife of O.J. Simpson and his capture in June of 1994 was broadcasted as well. Within that three (3) month period, from April until June, about one million people were slaughtered, mostly Tutsis, in Rwanda. But due to the information that was finally recorded and the films that were produced about ten (10) years later in summation of the horror of Rwanda, my assumptions were confirmed. The film called, Hotel Rwanda, directed by Terry George, gives an account of the violence that occurred between the two dominant groups of African peoples who lived in that country, the HUTU and the TUTSI. And when the modern terms used are compared to ancient history, it seems as though a door to the distant past has been opened.

Based upon the American educational system, we were conditioned to believe that the ancient Celts were the most vicious White people ever and there was never any connection made between the Bible description of the Magogs who claimed that same description of horror. We were made to believe in these modern times that the dreaded Celts were White [Indo-European] people of whom put lime in their hair and went into battle naked. We were also made to believe that these White people dominated Europe and fought against the Romans until they were defeated at that time. Even now the main definition that has been given, supports that kind of history, but because of the Bible, the deception becomes obvious. America mostly supports a definition of Celts in that their civilization begins in certain parts of Europe and only a few hundred years before the Roman Empire times. But when we consider the recent movie, Hotel Rwanda, that was broadcast in the year 2004, and that was made about the genocide that happened in Rwanda, the very proof shows that there was a deliberate movement made in order to deceive us about the true presence and the true origins of the Celtic peoples in Europe and can be seen in that movie. America did not simply put out deceptions in regards to the history of the Celtic peoples, but they completely lied. Why? What would be so vital to this American system that they would want to hide the truth about the history and presence of the Celtic peoples, past and present?

Celt​
1.One of an Indo-European people originally of central​
Europe and spreading to western Europe, the British Isles,​
and southeast to Galatia during pre-Roman times, especially a​
Briton or Gaul.​

… "Celt" apparantly came from the Greek term for "Secret People", since​
little was known of them, and still not very much is. Genereally known to
be a tall race of people, their coloring ranged from dark-eyed and dark
haired to blue-eyed and fair-haired. Having conquered most of Europe, and
even terrorizing Rome itself at one point, this viscious race was highly
advanced. Ironmaking, womyn having the same status of men, going
nude into battle to discomfort the enemies….Only In Ireland, Scotland,
Wales, Cornwall, the Isle of Man, and Brittany, France do the Celts survive.
http://www.*******************/define.php?term=celtic

Again, the proof of this incredibly incomplete definition of the Celts and the total omission of their true origins becomes apparent byway of the Holy Bible. But also, this blatant lie about the true origins of the Celts can also easily be seen in the records and films presented about the genocide that occurred in Rwanda. The movie, Hotel Rwanda, not only reveals that White people know that the original Celts are actually ‘Black’ African--typed people that once dominated Europe and certain parts of the east world, but this movie also shows that this would be common knowledge today amongst perhaps many African peoples as well. It seems that one of the main recipients of the lies and deception about the true presence of the Celts would be the children of the many Africans of whom were forced to pass over the waters of the Atlantic ocean. The lies and deceit was mainly meant for us here in America and scattered in other places of the world. But why? In the movie the phrase ‘tall trees and cockroaches’ [Inyenzi] was spoken repeatedly byway of the Hutu peoples. Would this be coincidental that this negative propaganda against the Tutsi would also be a description that goes back to the MAGOGS, THE CELTS? Based upon the complete definition of Magog, the son of JapHeth and his descendants, the name ‘Magog’ becomes synonymous with the term ‘Celt’. Magog and his original descendants are the original Celts, and based upon the very occurrences written and reported about in Rwanda, the overwhelming presence of the Celts was there in many aspects. Another subtle but amazing revelation about the presence of the Celts would be at the very end of the movie. As the credits began to role and the beautiful music was played, the proverbial ‘elephant was in the room’. One of the musical groups was known as, none other than--the Afro Celt Sound System. This group formed on a historical basis that the ancient Celts had once lived in India and Africa before they migrated into Europe, and one of the musicians was Baaba Maal from Senegal. Cont.

Section 2: overview of drought and desertification situation in Africa
UNCCD estimated that some six million hectares of productive land was being lost every year since 1990, due to land degradation. This in turn had caused income losses worldwide of US$ 42 billion per years.33
http://www.uneca.org/eca_resources/publications/books/drought/chap2.pdf

The drought of the 1980's and early 1990's was a very long and hard one as it led to a famine that affected many countries and people in Africa. Here are some facts: Affected 20 countries, 150 million people …100,000 to 250,00 deaths
http://gvc04.virtualclassroom.org/gvc04c03/drought/drought_sahel.htm

The United Nations is warning that as many as 16 million people are at risk from the drought in northeastern Africa, where a devastating famine 15 years ago left nearly 1 million people dead.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/un-warns-of-drought-in-horn-of-africa-similar-to-1980s-crisis-724476.html

In 1980s there were major droughts in Zimbabwe, Mosambique, Botswana and other countries in south-eastern Africa. And in the 2000s, again, there are droughts in north-eastern parts of the continent, in countries like Kenya, Somalia and Ethiopia.
http://www.rainforest-facts.com/drought-in-africa.html

The Afro Celt Sound System
The inspiration behind the project dates back to 1991, when Simon Emmerson, a
Grammy Award-nominated British producer who would become the group's guitarist, collaborated with Afro-pop star Baaba Maal. While making an album with Maal in Senegal, Emmerson was struck by the similarity between one African melody and a traditional Irish air…
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Celt_Sound_System

The true-life story of Paul Rusesabagina, a hotel manager who housed over a thousand Tutsi refugees during their struggle against the Hutu militia in Rwanda. Ten years ago some of the worst atrocities in the history of mankind took place in the country of Rwanda--and in an era of high-speed communication and round the clock news, the events went almost unnoticed by the rest of the world. In only three months, one million people were brutally murdered….
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395169/

...I remember when the news broke almost twenty (20) years ago and I remember how I felt about it and other strange happenings around that time, and now I recognize the way America had downplayed what I believe to be one of the most incredible events to happen in my lifetime thus far. But even though the news was scattered, I believed what was going on in Rwanda stemmed from something else. I also strongly believed that the affects of it would eventually affect Black African Americans as well.

I remember in the year 1993, the year before the news broke about Rwanda that in the Midwest in America, there was a crisis due to the rivers overflowing their banks. I heard how the people had to sandbag the levees. I remember the affects of hurricane Andrew of which happened in August of 1992, and how many White people were able to relocate out of Florida, given funds, and were able to live in other places such as in my state that next summer in 1993. I remember how cold it was that winter in 1993 and how it was record setting, but most of all, I remember what happened in Somalia in October of 1993 just before the winter set in. Deep down in my soul, I believed even at that time that these happenings were all connected. I believed that world governments had responded to natural phenomena that had been occurring periodically and for a couple of years, and they did so in such a way that Africa and Black Africans were hurt most of all....

...Years later when I looked back at my notes, I realized that even before the 1994 Rwanda crisis, there was already a major conflict that had occurred in the late 1980s, around the same time that the Cold War ended. I finally saw too, that in the 1980s and the early 1990s, there had been massive record setting droughts that had stricken many parts of Africa. Therefore I can see how world governments have responded to Africa during these times in regards to trade, agriculture and land control.

Some More References:

In the early 1990s, drought became a major feature of the South African weather system. Its severity, between 1990 and 1993, prompted institutions such as the South African Development Bank to extend its relief efforts to many areas in South Africa. Venda, a homeland situated in the north eastern part of the Transveal Province of South Africa, is frequently hit by periodic droughts. Between 1990 and 1993, it experienced one of the worst consequences of drought hazard in many years. The most conspicuous effect has been the increase in water supply problems in both rural and urban areas on the one hand and widespread crop losses and decline in crop productivity from non-irrigated agricultural systems on the other hand.

http://legacy.earlham.edu/~wellingh/wpea/hastings.html

Between 1980 and 1985, drought affected around 150 million people in Africa.
Droughts in Africa during the 1980s forced 10 million farmers to abandon their land; over 1 million died. …
http://www.fao.org/docrep/u8480e/U8480E05.htm

...Deep down in my soul, I believed even at that time that these happenings were all connected. I believed that world governments had responded to natural phenomena that had been occurring periodically and for a couple of years, and they did so in such a way that Africa and Black Africans were hurt most of all....​

...in the 1980s and the early 1990s, there had been massive record setting droughts that had stricken many parts of Africa. Therefore I can see how world governments have responded to Africa during these times in regards to trade, agriculture and land control.​

More Information about the Drought in Africa; Reference:​

A massive drought that struck parts of Northern Africa in the 1970s and 80s may have been the
result of a natural climate cycle.

Up to now, many scientists thought the drought in the Sahel zone was caused by humans over
-using natural resources in the region.

But a new study in the journal Science shows how a combination of ocean temperature and loss of
natural vegetation could have been the sole reasons for the drought.

The drought pushed the Sahara desert south, destroying farmland. It had a major impact on many
countries including Nigeria, Niger and Mali.

Now, scientists from the Nasa Goddard Space Flight Centre and the University of California in
Los Angeles believe it could all be explained by natural phenomena.
http://droughts.tripod.com/drought/id8.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back