Black Poetry : From my nu Shayheh's Book of Songs called Grapevine

(talk of wisdom before the track comes on)
Love is unimaginable and limitless,
We all play our parts loving,
Loving me and you is the only way two be,
As One Nation my Sistah kick your verse to let our Kings know how we should be coming up as One love....

(beat comes into play)
Remember we was One on top,
Me and you down by universal law,
Step by step...
Up and up with every breath we take,
Hand in hand fore life we didn't break,
Planted in rich soils fore heaven's sake,
How long will it take before we are One on top,
Me and you down by universal law,
Step by step...
Every day and night we pray and meditate,
Greatness.... (two times but the second one free style within the original verse)

(words of wisdom while the other three Nu Blaq Queen hum and ooo free styling)
Many of us are in need of a wake up call as the communication system we are using is broken though through love all will be restored to be elevated into a nu destiny as One in love within love of love fore our eternity

(free style singing from the hearts of four voices per measure taking turns for about a minute at about 80-90beats or slower) Produces a song about 3minutes long depending on how the Sistahs feeling.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

Interlude One (while the beat is on loop)
answer machine messages...

Nu Blaq Queens: Hotep
A Sistah: What's up Sistah we about to go out and find a man tonight. You down?
Nu Blaq Queens: (delete)Find ah man...oh they going shopping for a product. Some Sistahs...wow.
next one
A Sistah: Hello? Why yall always in the studio like yall the bomb? Yall still like us from the hood, lonely and broke down. So how about we get N***** for all they got or are yall Angels now? (laughing)
Nu Blaq Queens: (delete)They need a mindset quickly and we got a song for them too! And you wonder why they call us the b-word and all sorts of name. Str8 trifling.
next one
A Brotha: Eh what's up Nu Blaq Queens! Fore real, we thank yall fore changing the atmosphere. Keep bringing that love back the way it suppose to be, you know?
Nu Blaq Queens: (saved) And this one is fore you King! Ain't that right Sistahs? "As above so below str8 balanced!" Eh Husia bring the Ankh funk back....

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back