African Traditional Religion : Esu/Elegbara

i'm new to the site so i just learning how to get around i saludos to anyone who decides to talk to me or not a ??? to all this knwolegeble people the i find here i mean i really like this site so much to learn so if u dont mind can u please share some information about the odu OBE FUN FUNLO sorry for any miss spelling i'm spanish still learning thak u in advanced to anyone who decides to help me with it.

irosun44 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and posting.

I can't answer your questions, but someone may, or you might find the answer browsing around.

Please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

irosun44 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and posting.

I can't answer your questions, but someone may, or you might find the answer browsing around.

Please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

destee thank u for u to welcome me i'm most apreciated i hope to find the answers i'm looking for
again thanks LOVE AND PEACE to u too.

The African idea of animating or personifying cosmic energies which are consciousnesses of Oludumare are very brilliant and utter genius. The Chinese concept of qi is so boring, they intellectualize it so much its a tough sale. But our African ancestors took ashe which is qi/universal energy and made it into a person with very odd personality traits, sometimes fearsome is Esu, sometimes playful, sometimes an old person and sometimes a young person, sometimes a man and sometimes a woman, sometimes here or there but always everywhere. By applying this wisdom to things, animals and cosmic conscious forces aka Orishas the Ancestors made it easier to focus upon them and as the mind guides qi or energy more clearly, thus the stronger the intent the stronger the result. Nothing can happen without Esu because nothing happens without energy. All pathways are guarded by Esu means all pathways are energy portals and Esu is energy or the divine conscious power of Oludumare. I want to praise the Egungun everytime I think of how brilliant they were.

The African idea of animating or personifying cosmic energies which are consciousnesses of Oludumare are very brilliant and utter genius. The Chinese concept of qi is so boring, they intellectualize it so much its a tough sale. But our African ancestors took ashe which is qi/universal energy and made it into a person with very odd personality traits, sometimes fearsome is Esu, sometimes playful, sometimes an old person and sometimes a young person, sometimes a man and sometimes a woman, sometimes here or there but always everywhere. By applying this wisdom to things, animals and cosmic conscious forces aka Orishas the Ancestors made it easier to focus upon them and as the mind guides qi or energy more clearly, thus the stronger the intent the stronger the result. Nothing can happen without Esu because nothing happens without energy. All pathways are guarded by Esu means all pathways are energy portals and Esu is energy or the divine conscious power of Oludumare. I want to praise the Egungun everytime I think of how brilliant they were.

Maferefun Esu baba mi. I am omo Esu!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back