Black Poetry : Divine Affirmations of Black Love~{PositiveMindset & AngelicSage in Poetic Rhapsody}

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!........another masterpiece from the divine creators itself.......positive and angelic........dang this was tyte.........I was hangin off every word.........and it's funny you know......cause as I read it......it sounded like a fairytale........yet it made me cry.........because in reality there are very FEW black loves like the one you painted in this poem........and as the tears fell.......I kind of lost hope for ANY kind of love like this at all ......at least in MY reality( present- day surroundings)........it hurted to think that this kind of love would excist in a poem and not in reality........when I look around I see my black brothas ( fathers, husbands, boyfriends, ect.) beat, abuse, neglect, and cheat on their OWN sistas (mothers, wives, girlfriends,ect.)........it's sad you know..........that this fairtale love could and probably will never excist near or around me..........but it sounded VERY nice in ya'll poem...... I guess that's why I read love poems..........to take me away from this..........and to a place just like your poem..........so I may have hope...........and angelic and positive that's what you guys have done for me...........given me hope.......thanks.....again this was a lovely poem........I loved it

foxy..........

_story, thank U 4 the country love, U know, sometimes we just have 2 get back 2 our roots 2 truly grasp black love. Peace.

mzblk, your words are flattering. Thank U again.

Brother Khasm, humbly I thank U. 4 U 2 put me in the category of unwasted time is pleasing 2 the soul.

J'h, Peace.

Ola, thank U completely.

msluscious, I can't thank U enough 4 your appreciation.

foxy, it is no fantasy, there are brothers & sisters that love our soul's-mates above all others.
Unlike the old saying, one bad apple shouldn't spoil the bunch. Choose your friends like U choose fruit, & the good one will be chosen. Thank U so much 4 the read. If we've given U hope, believe in the words. I whole-heartedly believe in black love, cuz if we don't, then there will be none.

Msluscious...always honored by your presence...Peace & Love!

Foxy...ahh yes it still exist...I have a family full of success stories, it can
be done and it is being done...I'm a witness and testament to Black Love...
and just to affirm what Positve said...don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch...
Believe Little Sister...It does exist...Much love to you and a special wish that
you too find your "King"...and fullfill your dreams.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back