REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2010
all over
Occupation
taking care of my family and myself
Living In Black Radio

Baba Dick Gregory Live NOW on LIBTV/Radio

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/libtv

Join us at 7 AM (PST), 10 AM (EST) today Thursday January 20th for our 3 hours of dynamic programming on LIBRadio and LIBtv. In our second hour we will be joined by Baba Dick Gregory, famed health and conspiracy researcher along with Jabari Natur from the Solvivaz Nation and Reality Speaks.

Our subject will be the recent shootings in Tuscon, Arizona, and the culture of violence rapidly rising within the U.S. If you miss any part of our dialog, audio CD's of the interview will be available at www.LIBRadio.com.

Thanks to all for your continued support as we rise on our blazing mission. Remember, we have 60 days to prepare for the Food Crisis of 2011. Are you putting in place real solutions on meeting this crisis with viable actions?

Keidi Awadu

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Living In Black Radio

Baba Dick Gregory Live NOW on LIBTV/Radio

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/libtv

Join us at 7 AM (PST), 10 AM (EST) today Thursday January 20th for our 3 hours of dynamic programming on LIBRadio and LIBtv. In our second hour we will be joined by Baba Dick Gregory, famed health and conspiracy researcher along with Jabari Natur from the Solvivaz Nation and Reality Speaks.

Our subject will be the recent shootings in Tuscon, Arizona, and the culture of violence rapidly rising within the U.S. If you miss any part of our dialog, audio CD's of the interview will be available at www.LIBRadio.com.

Thanks to all for your continued support as we rise on our blazing mission. Remember, we have 60 days to prepare for the Food Crisis of 2011. Are you putting in place real solutions on meeting this crisis with viable actions?

Keidi Awadu

.......Good stuff Istari...I will post this over in the BlogTalk Radio show thread as important. Also, unless another show is scheduled ahead of this one, I probably will stream it in real time in our Chat Room here.

BlogTalkRadio Show Connection

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67513

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Dick Gregory LIVE on LIBRadio Thursday Jan 20

Call in numbers are 323.902.2919, Toll-Free 800.842.1409 or in the UK 020.8002.9096. You can email us at info@libradio.net or Skype libradio

Don't miss this important program!

.......Caught the re-run and Baba Dick Gregory was in very rare form as usual with health knowledge and wisdom in general....Thanks for the heads up, Istari.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back