Black Poetry : Daddy Alibi GOOD NEWS / BAD NEWS!

it is a most unfortunate situation but if he is determined, and the babies moma is not evil perhaps they can show the child enough love to make it. not to grind a personal axe but a lot of kids without fathers are that way by the petty vindictive nature of spurned mother-(if he don't love me he ain't -you know the rest)

Thanks for the feedback Shaz...missed ya!

Thanks you are so right, and many times we don't see it. I like the fact that a brother knows this and more sister's need to acknowledge, that so many times we take our anger out on the man through the children... And that ain't right!
Blessings on Ya House!

MIKI THANKS A MILLION FOR YOUR INPUT!

What you have said is so true I share your burden and your experience.
I have raised my bioliogical son, three stepsons and co/parented and am God mother to seven! It is amazing to me the attitude many people have when it comes to the collective parenting of our children, be they in our household or in our neighborhood. I could write a book on it and probably will when I finish the two I have going to press now. Thanks and WELCOME TO DESTEE!
BLESSINGS ON YOUR HOUSE!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back