Black People : COVID-19 The Sniper

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
Prepare For More Black Afrikans Dying From COVID-19 Infection.

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

What in the hell is wrong with your Black Afrikan Leaders in America, and you Black Afrikans in America just sit on your silent Black Behind to allow that Racist Luciferian Human Being to prepare to let loose without restraints COVID-19 if that devil gets it wrong in letting loose COVID-19 by relaxing the social distancing order.

Don.t you know that COVID-19 is not at a state of being under arrest to the point it is safe to begin social interaction without restraints and if done who it will put more in danger of becoming infected by that Devilish virus, yes, you Black Afrikans who live with body ailments that COVID-19 feast upon because only our underlying illnesses Black Afrikans suffer from and those illnesses place Black Folks to the head of the line to be attacked by COVID-19.

Am I being Overly Dramatic, Over Exaggerating this point of concern, I Show Desire that I am!!!

Our Black Behind better wake up and send out a body expression of protest against relaxing the social distancing and calling the labor force back to work and the resuming of socializing in abundance, an environment COVID -19 is waiting on as a sniper lies in waiting undercover to eliminate the target in the sight of the sniper.

Next week is not the time for Americans to resume living socially without restraints, there needs to be more time to arrest that devilish virus, if not, then woe is the Black Afrikans in America who are walking victims to the COVID_19 Sniper.

Beware of your complacent silence Black Afrikan People, do not forget that the Black Afrikans been made to be easy prey to all sorts of evil in the world, and in America, at this instance in particular.

Divine Respect

!Great Topic!

INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION AGAINST TORTURE/DECEMBER 12th MOVEMENT
4/9/2020, 7:02 a.m.
1587069118853.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back