Quiet Poetry Lounge : a days journey with my love

herlove

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2002
there was once a story of two lovers, i would be stars in his sky and he would be the light breeze that dances among my leaves. and in the sweet air of spring along the banks of his rivers i'd flow. in the noon of day i rest in the shade under the ancient oaks trees at the entrance to his forest just east of us. and listen, listen carefully as the lullaby of the babbling brooks, hidden secretly in the depths of u, wisper unto me. melodically they caress me deeper into the massiveness of thee. willing i surrender to be lost inside exploring the many wonders u behold, gently the tussle of the brushes nearby speak of treasures untold.

passively i travel to the outeredges and in the backdrop of what seems to be the end of your pastures, in view i see the brightness of orange, red, yellow bursting forth as a source of enery welcomed. i entertain the quietness of the night as it takes flight, boldly i snuggle into the darkness held captive by your solitude as u play the interlude to our oneness ...... of u i am obsessed and in u i find comfort and rest...... how truly blessed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back