Black People : Why Can't I Do and Say What I Want - When I Want - Where I Want - How I Want - at Destee.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
More [BS] You have offered nothing to back your "opinion", and I use that word quite loosely in reference to you. I submit, you just are bored and need false discussions to make your day.

The above is your opinion--and you're free to offer it. Am I not entitled to the same privilege here on this forum, designed for individuals to offer their viewpoints?

KM

KMeister ... i'm tired of hearing you whine and complain about what you can't do here.

I determine what is and is not disruptive ... not you ... and you're doing it again ... being disruptive.

I don't think i can stand one more post of this ... before i put you and me out of our misery.

:heart:

Destee

I don't understand this, Destee. You placed this thread here I assumed with the understanding members could contribute to it. You are indeed free to "determine" what is disruptive. I don't believe I am in any way being disruptive. Some members have offered their opinion about what I wrote about Baraka. Are you saying we're not free to do this? If not, why did you create this thread? You wrote: "You're free to carry on this discussion here."

KM

I see KM decided to pass up your post Kem.

But, he responded to mine. So here goes. KM, we are not judges here on this earth
or this site. The bible says, "Judge not, least you be judged also"! God is the final
say on the lives we've led on this planet.

No your explanation is not plausible. He could have had a bad thing happen to
him by someone who was a homosexual ... WE DON'T KNOW...
That's why I feel your statement is incorrect and out of place.

Here on destee.com, we try to speak truth! What you're speaking are "mights" and
maybes" ... SMH!

Shame on you.

What if someone would say they think you might be a child molester, you speak
so badly and degrading about them. Why would you, unless you're one of them.

How would you feel about that. They would spread this on social media, and you're
bedridden, too sick to defend yourself. What would your feelings be at that time.

I say, not good you've been a good citizen, a stand up guy in your community.
Stood for your people when its was a death sentence almost to do so! You've
contributed so much to your race, make some mistakes..but a child molester,
you're not!

Talk to me about this!

KMeister ... i'm tired of hearing you whine and complain about what you can't do here.

I determine what is and is not disruptive ... not you ... and you're doing it again ... being disruptive.

I don't think i can stand one more post of this ... before i put you and me out of our misery.

:heart:

Destee

We got this. He's already refusing to back up his claims. He's about to be put on blast and igged

I wrote it was possible that Baraka was himself a homosexual. Certainly a possibility. And even if I did offer speculation that's my prerogative. We offer opinions, judgments, speculations, assessments, speculations, evaluations, etc., all the time on this website.

KM

:bs: You both implied and inferred that he in fact was, amongst other things. You never back up the basis for your conclusions. Thus they are false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back