Black Spirituality Religion : When Your "Haters" Are In the Spirit World.

Alexandra said:
Hey Lite16! Thank you for the greetings Sis. and I greet you back in the same spirit.

The loc’d man is the former leader of the Mau Mau, (I call on him for protection), not the man I was dating, lol, sorry for being ambiguous.

Peace,
Alexandra

Oh, okay Alexandra. :) You know, you hear so much of former couples dropping dimes on one another,so.. I just laughed at it.

And Phynxofkmt said:
know of a sister who got involved with an older man, she was in her later 20's and he was mid 40's. Anyhow he belonged to the group of Malachi York, the Nuwaubians and he introduced her to their teachings. At some point in their relationship he had her recite some form of prayer to the Elohim (rather intense Gods to be messing with I'd say) and it was in a language she didn't understand.

I almost had this happen to me. The way the brother introduced me to the "religion" (Nuwaubian) was so smooth. I was very young and he was too. Guess that's why I felt so comfortable, but he was on some deep ish for us to be at that age. I feel I could have gotten over my head if he didn't just up and have to move away. I wouldn't scoff at the idea of it being some kind of divine intervention. This has happened on more than one occasion when I get swept up by a man. He then vanishes. Then I feel like it was for my good that it happened that way. I would start to get that feeling like someone did one of those "love spells" on me. and then it feels like someone just snips the cord and it is finished.

Queen Alex I would love to hear your contributions to a thread about love spells! I'm sure you have a whole book! As far as the "rubbing of the feet" that's how Men who are in respected relationships have sex with other Women without actually having sex. That one might come as a shock, but it's true. The feet are very "special" in that way- sexual energy can be extracted from them. Take note of all the parts of the bible where "Jesus" is getting his "feet washed". It almost seems like code for something else. For example, rubbing the back tip of a Woman's middle toe is kin to rubbing her...you know what, wrong thread.

The point is, I would find a very power female rootworker and rub her feet. To death- if I did indeed have spirits after me like that. Luckily, my Queen has her own special forces, as do I.

Queen Phynx, you are not the first to mention this, and perhaps not the last. I keep hearing these stories more and more. I have nothing against Dr. York and his movement, but there is so much going on with the Nuwaubians. Some of those prayers are calling down non-earthly forces into people that aren't prepared for them.

There are many forces in the universe interested in our minds and bodies, we are best when we are aware of them. We have cosmic haters too!

Queen Alex I would love to hear your contributions to a thread about love spells! I'm sure you have a whole book! As far as the "rubbing of the feet" that's how Men who are in respected relationships have sex with other Women without actually having sex. That one might come as a shock, but it's true. The feet are very "special" in that way- sexual energy can be extracted from them. Take note of all the parts of the bible where "Jesus" is getting his "feet washed". It almost seems like code for something else. For example, rubbing the back tip of a Woman's middle toe is kin to rubbing her...you know what, wrong thread.

Brother Metasaience, lol, I truly don't. Well, maybe half a book because I mainly work with protection spells.

About the feet rubs, that is indeed a revelation. Extract sexual energy you say? wonder if that explains why alot of females get a strange sensation on the soles of their feet post-orgasm. Or why the man of the top rated/most viewed black couple on rude.com is obsessed with this partner's feet. So I have heard.

There are many forces in the universe interested in our minds and bodies, we are best when we are aware of them. We have cosmic haters too

HIHATER.jpg

Please expound on this more about the cosmic haters, if you don't mind, i.e how they differ from spiritual ones. Are they more/less dangerous to us because we are more/less aware of them?

Blessings,

Alexandra

Queen Alexandra, a female some years back told me about a relationship she was having with a Brotha in the Nuwaubian nation. She was given a book, filled with prayers etc, and the experience she had being a clairvoyant was that over time she started getting "visits" from certain entities that wanted her to work for them. In fact, they wanted to occupy her body, and her theory was that they wanted her to make a "new body" a baby with this Brotha from the Nuwau.

She told me she got the impression that what she was reading, was some type of "alien" language that channeled down these entities that wanted to possess her. Once she cut it off with the Brotha, these entities started getting more aggressive, attacking her in her dreams and trying to push her back to this Man. Eventually a Spiritual mediator helped the situation to come to an end. This did not go down without a warning. There are forces being channeled down by both Scientologists and Nuwaubians that have the sole purpose of occupying the Human vehicle and manipulating them to their will. I am certain there are members of both groups that are unaware of this, but it's the only logical answer that could be extracted from so many experiences that people are having with their members.

How many couches does Tom Cruise have to jump up and down on for people to see that's not the same person from "Jerry Maguire"?

Cosmic or "Alien" Haters differ from the spiritual ones in the sense that, they actually want to use your body or mind to do something that gives them power and sustains them, they usually want mass control. Sometimes Haters in the spirit world and the Alien ones are the very same force but resonating from different dimensions. Alien Haters could be worst because there bodies can become solid whereas a spirit isn't used to that concept. The concept of being visible and going invisible. And because these beings travel interdimensionally, they effect matter differently than spirits.

M. Knight's movie "The Happening" is an example of what Cosmic Haters could do to Mankind, cause them to commit suicide. Spirits cause people to kill themselves too, they can cause sudden depression even the lack of sexual performance. And that's the excuse I would use if it ever happens to me.

But what sets the Cosmic ones above the rest, is their agenda. Spiritual Haters usually want vengeance and then they go about their business. Cosmic beings that strongly dislike the Human, "the beast" want us all to die period. They will stop at nothing until we are all destroyed.

Queen Alexandra, a female some years back told me about a relationship she was having with a Brotha in the Nuwaubian nation. She was given a book, filled with prayers etc, and the experience she had being a clairvoyant was that over time she started getting "visits" from certain entities that wanted her to work for them. In fact, they wanted to occupy her body, and her theory was that they wanted her to make a "new body" a baby with this Brotha from the Nuwau.

She told me she got the impression that what she was reading, was some type of "alien" language that channeled down these entities that wanted to possess her. Once she cut it off with the Brotha, these entities started getting more aggressive, attacking her in her dreams and trying to push her back to this Man. Eventually a Spiritual mediator helped the situation to come to an end. This did not go down without a warning. There are forces being channeled down by both Scientologists and Nuwaubians that have the sole purpose of occupying the Human vehicle and manipulating them to their will. I am certain there are members of both groups that are unaware of this, but it's the only logical answer that could be extracted from so many experiences that people are having with their members.

How many couches does Tom Cruise have to jump up and down on for people to see that's not the same person from "Jerry Maguire"?

Cosmic or "Alien" Haters differ from the spiritual ones in the sense that, they actually want to use your body or mind to do something that gives them power and sustains them, they usually want mass control. Sometimes Haters in the spirit world and the Alien ones are the very same force but resonating from different dimensions. Alien Haters could be worst because there bodies can become solid whereas a spirit isn't used to that concept. The concept of being visible and going invisible. And because these beings travel interdimensionally, they effect matter differently than spirits.

M. Knight's movie "The Happening" is an example of what Cosmic Haters could do to Mankind, cause them to commit suicide. Spirits cause people to kill themselves too, they can cause sudden depression even the lack of sexual performance. And that's the excuse I would use if it ever happens to me.

But what sets the Cosmic ones above the rest, is their agenda. Spiritual Haters usually want vengeance and then they go about their business. Cosmic beings that strongly dislike the Human, "the beast" want us all to die period. They will stop at nothing until we are all destroyed.

Dr. York was known to be very promiscuous and rumors say that he fathered over 200 children. Could York have been following a directive from these beings plant as many "alien seeds" as possible?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back