Black Spirituality Religion : If God is a Spirit why is He called in the scriptures "He" and not "It?"

Spirit is a super natural being.It is not a it it can be male or female.If God created man and woman certainly he has a gender.

I do not see spirit as "supernatural," because divine spirits as well as the spirits of physical beings are quite natural. Also, in order to create both males and females, the Source would need to have both masculine and feminine qualities. That would make it's gender neuter, so therefore, would be referred to as "It."

If you notice i said super natural being and later added divine cuz a member brought it
to my attention.I am a truth/knowledge seeker like everybody else here.Some truth/knowledge
i do not need."Let us not say i dicovered the truth but rather i have discovered a truth"
Nobody has all the answers if you do then congratulations.
we are here, and i have said this before to share ideas, truth, blah, blah, blah.
i Chose my words carefully i said it is possible/maybe there was a female present.
I never said i am sure or i know...

We know of the trinity, the father, the son and the holy spirit.May let us make mankind
in our(The father, son and holy spirit) image then where did females come from?
This was way before Jesus Christ appeared so was he in heaven already?
Or is all a Fat lie and maybe God said i will make man in my image but waste man is not the only being on earth so rather i will make human kind in my image.What he human really mean? i could be wrong.Oh my God save me i am confused.Lies, Lies,Lies, when does it end and where did it begin?
I dont need your answers/truth i will look for my own, Thank You.

God is a He but He created man and woman.So that tells you alot.Like they tell us woman
was created from man,believe their truth or look for your own and i am not saying is
not true, i just dont know yet.Maybe i dont need to know.Certain things i accept and move on
wont waste my time and energy.One thing about knowledge like everything else is addictive
you keep going after it and lose sight of what is really important.You have a life to
live and to live it to the best of your abilities.There are all sorts of good intention
distractiona stealing your time and energy.

You've seen women/females act like males (Tom boys) and vice versa.Females with a male
sex organ and vice versa so spiritually alot is possible.What happens in the spiritual
realm manifest in the physical and it is not the other way round.I can prove this to you
but later.So again if God created humankind(male and female) in the spiritual realm,
specifically the kingdom of heaven, it is possible that...

For centuries they pretended women didnt exist and refer to humans as "Mankind", then
later they realize they were wrong,they were not wrong they knew exactly what they did.
They realize their lies wasnt gonna last any longer now is ManKind.For centuries they
said the world was flat and later accepted later said is round.Do You see where am going
with this.

God is Male but Created mother nature cuz he has the ability to do so.If we believe
that story of how woman came out of man then God a He out of him comes ...

I am an African, I live in Accra, Ghana.I belong to the Ga tribe.In the Ga language
we call God Ataa-Naa-Nyumo.Ataa means Male or Father, Naa means Female or Mother.
Out of our thoughts, what we have discoverd draw your own conclusion.We will not force
down your throats,brain washing you through Mind control(Television, Books etc )
I will not waste my time and energy to go back and forth.In Arguements people want you
to believe their side but wont believe yours so is better if we go our seperate ways
accepting each other views.

You can travel to Accra to challenge the Ga traditional council.They will be happy to
find out that over 2000 years of our history and tradition is all false.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back