Black Spirituality Religion : ... The other Christmas spirit:

Willie345

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 12, 2020
… The other Christmas spirit:

We as Christians like to say that Jesus is the reason for the season. If this is so, then who is the other God we see around Christmas time, the one in a red suit and a long white beard?

Matthew 1 starts the saga out this way. "And as he considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream. 'Joseph, son of David,' the angel said, 'do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife. For the child within her was conceived by the Holy Spirit. And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.'

"All of this took place to fulfill the Lord's message through his prophet:

"Look! The virgin will conceive a child!
She will give birth to a son,
and they will call him Immanuel,

which means 'God is with us.'"

This means that the God of heaven came to us in a human body as Jesus, and the wise men worshiped his as such. "Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the reign of King Herod," Matthew 2 tells us. "About that time some wise men from the east came to Jerusalem, asking, 'Where is the newborn king of the Jews? We have seen his star, and we have come to worship him.'" Translated: "Where is the newborn king of the Jews? We have seen his star, and we have come to worship him as God."

Then the other God we see on Christmas day is Satan, i.e., Santa Claus.

This false God first appears on the scene in Revelation 12:7-9: "Then there was war in heaven. (Jesus) and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels. And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were cast out of heaven. This great dragon-the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world-was thrown down to earth with all his angels."

Since then, Satan has desperately wanted to get even with Jesus for casting him out of heaven. Isaiah 14 explains it best: "For you said to yourself, 'I will climb to the highest heavens and . … be like the Most High'" Or "I will climb to the highest heavens and be like the Most High Jesus." And in his self-deceived mind, this is what Satan as Santa is trying to do. That is, He comes to us on Christmas day in the guise of Santa because Santa is who he thinks Jesus is like! Now this is all in Satan's self deceived mind, but he thinks it anyway.

And we as God fearing Church people seem to think the same thing. Meaning that we go along with it without question, even in America's
largest churches! And as we see our children flock to him in ecstasy and glee, we just sit there and think that all is well.

But the prophet in Isaiah 14 tells us a different story. He calls Santa what he is. "How you are fallen from heaven O Lucifer, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world." Otherwise said, Satan knows that God as Jesus said to us in Jeremiah 3:19: "...I thought to myself, 'I would love to treat you as my own children. I looked forward to you calling me 'Father." This is why as Santa Satan gives himself the names Father Noel, Father Christmas, Father time, and Father God.

But he is still Satan or Lucifer, son of the morning!

In our time we first see Santa in Norse folk lore as the God Odin riding a horse that has eight legs named Sleipnir . On the night when Odin rode Sleipnir across the winter sky to lead the souls of the dead to the underworld, children were said to leave out sugar and hay for Sleipnir in boots by the chimney, for which Odin would leave small gifts. This has come down to us as hanging our stockings for Santa to fill with gifts.

Th
e concept of Santa using reindeer instead of a horse was introduced later in 1823 through the poem, "Twas the Night Before Christmas." This made his story more appealing to children as the writer of this poem thought it would. What I am saying is: When the Dutch settlers arrived in America, they brought Santa Claus with them. Then in the early to mid 1800', newspapers often set aside separate sections of the paper for special holiday advertisement with images of Santa; making Santa more appealing to the readers.

Then in 1841, thousands of children visited a shop in Philadelphia to see a life-sized model of Santa. Meaning that it was only a MATTER OF TIME before newspaper advertising began to attract thousands of other children, and their parents alike, to see Santa. And through modern advertising this trend continues today.

But people will say, what about the legend of St. Nicholas of the third century. (St. for Saint or Santa, and Claus (German) to shorten Nicholas=Santa Claus) He was said to bring gifts to children starting on his feast day, December the 6th. But through Satanic influence, this gift giving gradually became focused on Christmas Day. But my answer is: He was only a type or picture of the real Santa Clause, Satan.

And too, Satan has used many people since the birth of Christ as his types and pictures. And if time continues, he will undoubtedly use more.

But still it is hard for our preachers, and most of us too, to admit that what I am saying about Satan as Santa Clause is true! See if we did, our whole Christian world would change, and the God we have put in the place of Jesus on Christmas day would no longer have the fascinating appeal to us that he has. Said otherwise, most of us have long since reasoned that the man in the red suit is more fun than the baby in the manger.

Just look at the TV commercials at Christmas time. They are dominated by Satan as Santa, and we flock to them with folly and glee. As the song goes:

"He had a broad face and a round little belly, that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly! He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old ELF, I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself!
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head, soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread!"

But as I said above, very few of us will admit that this is true!

But Santa Claus is still Satan, that old serpent called the devil!

Stay safe,

Rev. Autrey

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back