Black People : What Would You Say To Wesley Snipes..

Spike lee wants black folks to write a letter to Wesley Snipes in prison.

I wouldn't know what to say if i did. Prolly tell him to keep his head up. it wont be long hell be out soon. Something like that...

What bout y'all, if you had to write him a letter what would you say?...

To read the article..Click HERE.

Dear Wesley:

Well, I know you didn't spend all your money on lawyers; and you did save all that money you didn't pay in taxes.

So, with alla your mad-love for your people, can you help a sistah out with a li'l sumpn-sumpn?

I gotta pay back taxes this year myself.

My address is included.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely Yours,

A Black Woman With A Black Man.

I wouldn't wait time paper or ink writing a letter to Wesley Snipes's jail bird behind. Let those asian heifers write to him.

He was basically saying that most bw he's dated are confrontational and aggressive. I just don't believe that...that's like a bw saying most/all bm she's dated are deadbeat and unmotivated or something. I wouldn't believe that either.
And if those "other" women were so nice and comforting why has he been married twice?

And I think it's very interesting how some of yall "blk men" agree w/ his statements about bw but will complain about bw/wm. If bw are so bad why do you care what we do/date/marry? If bw are so horrible leave us the heck alone. B/c blk men like Wesley are nothing to me I don't care what happens to them...I don't wonder why he's in prison b/c I don't care.

How do you say 'don't drop the soap' in korean?
**** Wesley Snipes!

smh...

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back