Black People : Paying Taxes Snipes gets 3 years

Steve69

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 18, 2005
I remember a discussion here a while back that was about paying IRS taxes.
It was said that you do not have to pay taxes and you were protected by the constitution. Get one little truth or fact and then twist it around to sound like you want it. I could not believe someone did not know you had to pay taxes and giving such bad advice that could get our some of our people in trouble.
Anyway in the paper today Wesley Snipes got 3 years for the same thing. And also tried the same defense that government did not have the right to make you pay taxes. Did not win even with high priced lawyers.

Steve69 said:
I remember a discussion here a while back that was about paying IRS taxes.
It was said that you do not have to pay taxes and you were protected by the constitution. Get one little truth or fact and then twist it around to sound like you want it. I could not believe someone did not know you had to pay taxes and giving such bad advice that could get our some of our people in trouble.
Anyway in the paper today Wesley Snipes got 3 years for the same thing. And also tried the same defense that government did not have the right to make you pay taxes. Did not win even with high priced lawyers.

This thread would work better entitled Amerikkkan Injustice...Bro. Wesley gets three years for nonviolently evading unfair taxes. Sean Bell gets a death sentence for breathing while black, and recieves no justice after having his life violently snatched away by racist enforcement officials, and mind you, he was GUILTY OF NOTHING!
T.S.C.
Peace!

Constitutionally, the IRS is a fraud. Unfortunately, there was a case (I don't remember the name) in which a white man tried that same defense, that He was not constitutionally liable for payment of federal income tax. Unfortunately, he's an old man in jail now, currently in his 14th year in prison.

So it doesn't phase me that Wesley Snipes didn't win with that . . .

There is a sistah by the name of Sherry Peel Jackson of Atlanta, GA. She's a former IRS agent who has a documentary in which she finds out that no where in the law does it state that US citizens are liable for federal income tax.

Yardlee said:
Constitutionally, the IRS is a fraud. Unfortunately, there was a case (I don't remember the name) in which a white man tried that same defense, that He was not constitutionally liable for payment of federal income tax. Unfortunately, he's an old man in jail now, currently in his 14th year in prison.

So it doesn't phase me that Wesley Snipes didn't win with that . . .

There is a sistah by the name of Sherry Peel Jackson of Atlanta, GA. She's a former IRS agent who has a documentary in which she finds out that no where in the law does it state that US citizens are liable for federal income tax.

My Brother...you miss the point! This is not about Wesley!:book:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back