Black People : Wesley Snipes: "LIVE?" or "Memorex?"

Is Wesley Snipes "For Real?" or "Faking The Funk?"

• His contributions to Black history documentaries cancel out his negative comments about Black women.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • His negative comments about Black women cancel out his contributions to Black history documentaries.

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
@Chevron Dove
The history of black people in Britain is pretty confusing, but from what I've been able to find out over the years if you're talking about pure black looking people as in someone you'd recognise instantly as being African then both before and during slavery there were black folk here some in quite high positions and with some authority over white folk. It seems a very different situation to the US one - almost like if you were brought here as a slave then that's what you were full stop, but if you arrived of your own accord you weren't instantly chained up or anything - you could pretty much go about freely - there was/is still a lot of racism, but I don't think it was ever built into the law here in the same way as in the US - there was never anything like one drop rules or Jim Crow or anything like that.

Wesley Snipes

If Mr. Snipes prefers the company of a woman who happens to be Asian-- He has a right--Fredrick Douglass--Richard Wright-- Sidney Poitier-Richard Pryor-Quincy Jones-Imari Baraka --etc.. married out of their race and have and had kept their commitment to our race --I am sure something is lost in the interview --
We Black women are wonderful --yes we have been wounded as have our Black men --and we must place much intention on healing--If one keeps their sense of self love in this healing it does not matter who you come home to--

Actors in Hollywood are only pretending something that they are not in real life. How can we know if Wesley is playing the part of a brother just for show? Just another act maybe? Personally I don't know, but I don't trust actors. Their job is to pretend they are something they are not.

Well, personally, I wouldn't apply a talent in acting to this discussion.

I happen to love theater, but being an "actor" doesn't necessarily equate with "false faces."

If that's the case, I've known many GREAT "actors" and "actresses" who must have missed their Calling in life! lol

Well, personally, I wouldn't apply a talent in acting to this discussion.

I happen to love theater, but being an "actor" doesn't necessarily equate with "false faces."

If that's the case, I've known many GREAT "actors" and "actresses" who must have missed their Calling in life! lol

Hey cherry :) welcome back. :SuN030:

gif.gif

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back