Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

I didn't say I asked you a question that was not answered. That is you taking my points personal. Read exactly what I wrote again. But you said you don't believe me, so...

I was talking about questions I asked "Perfection" concerning questions I asked, and his reaction to my questions.

For example, he referred to Queen Akhenaten. I asked for proof that Akhenaten was a woman or queen, just as I also asked for proof that Black women created the pyramids with their minds.

His response to me is here.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...nds-on-how-we-treat-black-women.74798/page-36

He then on the same day threatened to dismantle me in the thread where you stated he was being disruptive, yet you did not warn him of possible violation, when in fact he referred to me as a "village violator" equating me with a child molestor.

But, as you say, you don't believe me...so

I will speak no more to this. It just seems that it's not clear why some statements are viewed as violations by some, and not violations by others who do or say the same.

At times within the same thread.

Brother O ... you're suggesting that i'm not fair, and i think i am, i try my best to be.

You talk of someone not answering you, then provide a link where you say they answered.

The link doesn't go to a specific post, but to a thread page, where several posts reside.

So i'm suppose to look on the page and find the post you're talking about ... some old disruption ... that aint got nuth'n substantively to do with my post to Brother Enki that you quoted ... i don't know why you're in this ... making me go look at old stuff that you admit above was addressed ... even if not to your liking.

village violator ... ??? ... child molester ... ??? ... what ??!!! ... where ... give me a link

this is kraziness ... where are the links ... if you're gonna mention these things ... just go ahead and add the link ... the evidence ... with it ... 'cause that's gonna be the first thing i ask to see ... anything less is ridiculous at this point.

Every post has a number in the bottom right corner of it (images below), representing what post in the thread it is, if you click that number a screen will appear with a link to that specific post ... you can copy and paste it into your post ... pointing me straight to the possible violation post ... and not the whole thread. I just don't have time to look for the complaints being brought to me ... at least take me directly to them.

post-number.jpg
post-number1.jpg

You talk of Brother Perfection not responding, or not responding properly ... and ... well ... no one has to respond to you, your questions, your requests for proof, nothing. No one has to respond to you, and you do not have to respond to anyone. If they do choose to respond, they do not have to respond in a manner that meets your personal approval. Folk can say, or not say, what they want within the confines of our rules. If Brother Perfection or anyone does not respond to you in a manner that you like, or you don't like them or what they say ... put them on ignore ... don't post in threads they create ... don't quote them ... stay away from them ... and if after doing all of this ... they follow you all over the forum, harassing you, let me know.

You Want Consistency in our Management - Here It Is.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

You don't understand it because you are not a man. Black men don't tolerate being punked, or like being told they aren't real black men.

Sista Destee, I just asked him a question and gave him my opinion. As I've said, he has over 100 pages of him giving us his opinion. Furthermore I've posted examples of his name calling that is on par with mine. I don't see how you can over look his, while zeroing in on everybody's else.

Are you telling me that this kind of response to another member is ok, but I can't use the word hypocrite?

Here below is a black male trying to punk another black male.

This is a challenge pure and simple. Perfection is not some harmless babe in the woods.

Sorry to say, but this is, and always have been my undoing. I don't run to who ever is in charge when something is said to me, or another male thinks he can punk me. You won't see me do it here because I do have a thick skin, and if I feel that you are getting under it, I'll get you to back da hell up off of me.

I've been called names many times on here, and I talking about disrespectful names, but it's no biggie. Calling him a hypocrite is no more worst than him calling James "pugnacious", or telling us that disagree with him not being "real black men".

I care about how you view me, and what you think of me, and to keep that relationship intact, I have no problem is ignoring this member. Because I really don't like to be told I'm not a real black man just because I don't agree with a certain opinion.
Love always sista Destee:hearts1:

Peace!

Brother Enki ... i admit to not understanding why many of the Brothers in the house are so upset with Brother Perfection. Even no matter that though, i aint finna let yall upset the peace in the house. Whatever that man thing is, yall gonna hafta get it under control, and not tear the whole house down, break our peace, in the process.

If that means staying away from the Brother, do that.

Yall gonna hafta wait until i see reason for him to be warned, banned, kicked out, some great disrespect to us and our purpose ... i gotta see it ... and i simply do not right now. I hear yall, but you can't make me see what i don't see yet, or take things into your own hands ... circumvent my decisions ... and handle it your own selves ... that aint the answer either ... unless it's worth gett'n banned over.

If he bothers you so much, why you in his threads, why you talk'n to him?

i don't get it

Destee

Thank you sista, I really didn't know it was closed.

Outside of the obvious names use to insult, like stupid, is this the only word that is on that list? I posted many from him that is on par with this word.

I understand, but isn't this redundant since I posted the actual comments, and post numbers?

No, but it does has to do with you being fair and consistent. Try looking at it from my stand point, which is you get warned for using a common word, and get told it's name calling. You see the person that you received the warning for doing the same to other members, plus telling them they are not a real black man/woman.

It's only human nature to wonder why are your posts being looked at, and not his.

I told you in the last post, this ain't me. My skin is too thick, and it's easier to ignore who ever the member is. Also I've posted the comments from him that is on par with me using the word hypocrite to describe him, also his threatening tone. If that isn't enough, I see no real point in pursuing it. You have enough to worry about, so why should I indulge in a game of tit for tat, I'm above that.

So don't worry about me, because he and this thread is trouble, and I know how to avoid trouble.

I love you sista Destee

Peace!:grouphug::grouphug:

Brother Enki ... i'm taking the time to respond to your queries because i hear your sincerity regarding wanting to understand how i make my decisions ... and i wanna help you understand that as much as i possibly can ... knowing i can't give this same thing to every Member ... detailed explanations of why thus and so were done ... till they agree with the decision ... i can't do it ... which is why we have this policy ... You Want Consistency in our Management - Here It Is.

Nonetheless, there are some fundamental problems with your complaints, queries, concerns, above.

1. You can't admit to me that you've chosen not to use the system i have in place for managing the community ... reporting violations ... then use that same process, reporting violations, only when you got warned. Now that you've got warned, you want to show me all kinda violations ... i'm not interested. If you didn't wanna show me before, don't show me now.

2. You quoted folk, but not properly. When you quote properly, the quote will include a link back to where it resides in the thread ... along with the Member's name that said the words ... and none of your "quotes" included that ... so i couldn't really count them or use them ... which is why i asked for links to the violations and told you about the REPORT link under every post. I don't have time to wade through a thread with 500 posts trying to find what you're talking about ... when you can give me a direct link to it. You can even click REPLY on their post, and do @ Destee in it ... Destee ... informing me of a possible violation.

Those are fundamental problems with your complaint, all prior to me even seeing the violating text for myself ... which is not a good start out the gate. I can't get past this raggedyness to even look at the problem you claim exists ... i'm tired already ... and frustrated that you're presenting complaints so poorly.

Give it to me right, if you're gonna give it to me ... and if you're not gonna give it to me, then don't ... and don't bring it up later.

If from this point forward, you see something that is a violation, report it to me and i'll address it ... click the REPORT link under the post ... or use the info below ... but please ... don't come now, dragging up old stuff you looked past before ... 'cause you got in trouble (warned) ... don't do that ... if you looked past it then, keep looking past it ... don't bring it to me now.

Every post has a number in the bottom right corner of it (images below), representing what post in the thread it is, if you click that number a screen will appear with a link to that specific post ... you can copy and paste it into your post ... pointing me straight to the possible violation post ... and not the whole thread. I just don't have time to look for the complaints being brought to me ... at least take me directly to them.

post-number.jpg
post-number1.jpg

Brother Enki ... the decisions i make managing this community are never the same, never the same particulars, never the same Members, on the same day, dealing with the same issue ... it never happens the same way ... and the resolutions follow suit, they are never the same ... so if it's consistency, as in the same all the time, that you're looking for from me ... you're not gonna get it. I don't have it to give. I'm sorry. It just is what it is.

Love You!

Destee

the brothers here do not like the message he brings because the message is divisive in nature...
it is akin to saying worship the black man as god regardless of this moral standings...and if u don't
ur not a real woman...

i know i come here to get away from the white washed world we live in
and try to build with my brothers and sisters...
it's hard to build with someone whose whole premise is divisive in nature...

but whatever...i will remain out of this thread moving forward as to not cause anymore disruptions
in this poorly thought out thread....

one love
khasm

Brother Enki ... i closed that MsInterpret thread because it was disruptive, in an attempt to maintain our peace. You bringing partial quotes from it (the closed thread) makes my closing it ineffective ... 'cause you're continuing the disruption anyway ... which is a rule violation.

Also ... it's a rule violation to call a Member out of their name (hypocrite), personalizing the discussion.

The fact that this thread and Brother Perfection rubs some of yall the wrong way, does not give any of you the right to harass him. If you don't like him or what he says, put him on ignore. He's entitled to share his opinion without being personally attacked.

You gotta leave him alone, if you can't engage within the confines of our rules. This is a warning.

Love You!

Destee

As long as that guy doesn't post his b. s. on any thread I start up, no issue or problem with you calls, but one also asks if his points of view so engage other posters, how come, and do ask others why too?

A suggestion...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back