Black Spirituality Religion : The Truth About Fate and Destiny.

Queen Blaklioness- the answer is an astounding yes! Now I've never been to Africa, but I have friends that go and come all the time. I've been invited to Ghana several times already. I didn't realize that I had such a huge network of people that I interact with usually at least twice a week that travel to Africa all the time.

So as I'm learning how about the Earth as a motherboard and it's different frequencies, I am also learning that I am evolving also based on the "indirect" interactions with the Motherland through my associates. We at least need and deserve some type of pilgrimage. And it doesn't have to be Africa perse- just out of America! I trust this act would help to reshape our Destiny.

We don't travel, we've become stagnant- which is unheard of for people of native Earth- as they always traveled and roamed, even animals when the grass dries up. And we've been complaining about the dry grass over here for decades now.

We are really such beautiful and powerful people the fall of America should not be in our Destiny. Why? Haven't we suffered enough as a people? I was given some African soil, it is very harsh and unforgiving- much like some of our people - this is the vibration I got out of it. But it is ours, it is what we are about. Sometimes I don't feel as if most of us were slaves from Africa, I feel as though we ran away- we wanted to leave.

Africa is a very challenging place for many of us with the mindstate that we have. It reminds me of the relationship some Cubans have with Cuba. They ran away from Cuba because of how harsh it was. Some of us may never return to Africa because honestly in our hearts of hearts we never belonged there to begin with. Which is fine too. But many of us have rites and powers to reclaim also, we have to go back to Motherland to reclaim them.

This storyline has to be shaken up. We are the keys to this entire puzzle. In our life time we saw the entire planet mourn the passing of a Black Man. What more do we need to convince us of who and what we really are?

This whole planet and beyond is our home. Space(as in where you are located) is all mental, just like we've come to understand that time is also an illusion/mental construct. Traveling and learning about the the whole planet as a whole and not just it's parts is just as, or no more as, important as learning everything their is to know about your physical and SPIRITUAL bodies. Our true home just like our true power is right where your at.

We can't change out Fate because it happen already, Our true Godly power is within our perspective outlook on our life. and the Choice we all have to see/view our lives from the multitudes of views. We can look at lives and add up the sum of events to the present and it will equal our Fate. We can change views and look at our life as in right now being the first day for the rest of your life and here lies the truth about destiny it's yours to write. The 'purpose' is yours to make. You/God was smart enough to allow yourself to be part of your own creation and have the freedom to just live in it. You can remember who and what you are. Or just stay oblivious to what you are. The choice and freedom is yours. No matter what, you are gonna be who and what you are no matter where you are.
No matter
just mental

Hotep

Thnx Dark God Meta for triggering that out of me

This whole planet and beyond is our home. Space(as in where you are located) is all mental, just like we've come to understand that time is also an illusion/mental construct. Traveling and learning about the the whole planet as a whole and not just it's parts is just as, or no more as, important as learning everything their is to know about your physical and SPIRITUAL bodies. Our true home just like our true power is right where your at.

We can't change out Fate because it happen already, Our true Godly power is within our perspective outlook on our life. and the Choice we all have to see/view our lives from the multitudes of views. We can look at lives and add up the sum of events to the present and it will equal our Fate. We can change views and look at our life as in right now being the first day for the rest of your life and here lies the truth about destiny it's yours to write. The 'purpose' is yours to make. You/God was smart enough to allow yourself to be part of your own creation and have the freedom to just live in it. You can remember who and what you are. Or just stay oblivious to what you are. The choice and freedom is yours. No matter what, you are gonna be who and what you are no matter where you are.
No matter
just mental

Hotep

Thnx Dark God Meta for triggering that out of me

If this is all OURS, then where did all these other folks come from?----where do they belong? It's interesting because I saw Zeitgest the Addendum and learned and was reminded of much; but you know what stuck out most to me? Fast forward to the end of the documentary, and you will find an older man there, discussing an Atlantean-style project of some sort (that was my perception) he had in the works. He made a statement to the effect that we are citizens of the world; and we need to share the resources/the resources belong to us all--something to that effect. You understand that that means that, despite all the whole 'we are one'/'one love' agenda being pushed---in the back of their minds they are still concerned with dominating the spoils. They are already using the out of Africa theory to push their supposed "right" to be on African soil. So, if we are going to discuss being all over the planet, we have to discuss where that places other folks and how to keep them from doing what they've been doing sometime now---dominating us with our witting and unwitting consent. Peace...