Violaters / Violations : THE IGNORE FEATURE IS FLAWED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and we must accept ones truth to be their truth, and not go off half-cocked about it. There is a way to debate and after it's over, we're all still friends who can sit at the table and break bread together.

Sista, you need to say this louder because this is so true, but people don't know how to leave thread comments and opinions in that particular thread. Peace!

I don't think people stop harassing others simply because they are ignored. It's a large forum but a small space. And frankly conversations are very personal and personalized. But unlike the other harassment, this one seems to be very overt.

What he is doing could very well be how those other tragedies started out. What ever it is, he need to chill with it, get help, or move on.

Peace1

This is a complaint about a member as well as a technical problem/issue.

THE-GOD has been on ignore...He continues to speak my name in the chatbox. I'm over it and I'm over him.

I do not wish him to say my name while I have him on ignore...or attempt to try and engage any type of interaction with me whatsoever.

What is the purpose of having an ignore feature which does not allow a person to fully ignore the person that is on ignore?

His badgering and constantly trying to get attention in the chat box from me and is considered harassment as long as he is on ignore.

Please fix the ignore feature so that members who have other members on ignore are not allowed to see the individual(s) in the chatbox and can remain here without being bothered.

Our ignore feature is not flawed, broke, or any such thing.

If you want it to be more robust, Become a Premium Member and help toward such things.

Otherwise, accept graciously what we're able to give, that costs you absolutely nothing.

We each have an innate ability to ignore what we want, and maybe you should use yours.

Every Member can say what they want, when they want, including calling your name.

No name is above being called here ... even yours. Your request is ridiculous.

Brother THE-GOD aint called you out of your name, he aint said nuth'n ugly to you.

He aint broke no rule ... it aint against the rules ... saying your name or speaking to you.

While you might find his text annoying or antagonistic, they aint rule violations either.

I'm amazed that you'd be complaining about anything anyone said in the shout box.

You're often there antagonizing folk ... you've told folk to shutup, don't post there, etc., when you aint did nothing to make it be there for everyone ... but you're quick to harass folk in there ... including me ... so i aint feeling your feelings on being harassed in the shoutbox, considering you dish it out oh so very well ... seems you'd be able to take a little of what you give.

Have you forgotten how you antagonized the new Member, Sister EnlightenMePlease ... you did it up in the shoutbox, the Sister was begging for you to leave her alone ... but you didn't ... and she finally left ... letting her unpleasant experience with you, color her entire opinion of this community. I didn't say anything to you, didn't tell you to stop ... told her that she has to toughen up a bit ... but here you are, wanting someone to stop talking to you, stop calling your name ... you got a lot of nerve.

I see where you've started this "sexual harassment" thread ... are you accusing Brother THE-GOD of sexually harassing you ??? ... really ??? ... at the rate you're going, you'll be accusing him of rape in a minute. Stop it.

I've not seen anything he's said that could be considered a violation of our rules.

If he was one of the ones you liked here, you'd have no complaints about what was said.

Our rules don't require that anyone like you, or you like anyone, for participation.

If i can put up with you talking any kinda way krazee, then you can put up with him.

Brother THE-GOD ... while it's not a violation ... you're on the edge too.

Brother THE-GOD ... you're making me hafta watch ... and that aint no good thing

I suggest you not have any private (profile page, conversations, etc.) interactions with MsInterpret.

Because i'll have to respond different if she complains and/or can prove you're doing that.

What i've seen thus far, in the shoutbox ... in the open ... in front of everybody ... is fine.

Not everyone knows how to receive someone liking them, or how to deliver such in the best manner ... and it's not my job to teach either of you that.

I see too that the Family is all with you on this one MsInterpret ... but not nary a one of them was with the young Sister you ran away from here, being antagonistic, harassing, just unnecessarily mean ... nope ... no one said a word when you were doing it ... but they all feeling your pain right now. Interesting.

Too bad the Destee Community Justice System isn't in full effect right now, for if it were, and the Family was deciding this ... Brother THE-GOD would be banned (it seems) ... and you'd be skipping around here like you run things ... but such is not the case ... not yet anyway.

Because i've made a decision on this ... determining there is no violation ... and everyone else seems to think there is ... i'm gonna close this thread 'cause i don't wanna hear the noise.

It's a sad day when a Brother shows a Sister some kindness, and all she can find to do is be offended. Well ... that's your choice ... be offended ... but don't drag me in it.

If you feel you have been sexually harassed, violated in some great way, call the police.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.