Violaters / Violations : THE IGNORE FEATURE IS FLAWED

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
This is a complaint about a member as well as a technical problem/issue.

THE-GOD has been on ignore...He continues to speak my name in the chatbox. I'm over it and I'm over him.

I do not wish him to say my name while I have him on ignore...or attempt to try and engage any type of interaction with me whatsoever.

What is the purpose of having an ignore feature which does not allow a person to fully ignore the person that is on ignore?

His badgering and constantly trying to get attention in the chat box from me and is considered harassment as long as he is on ignore.

Please fix the ignore feature so that members who have other members on ignore are not allowed to see the individual(s) in the chatbox and can remain here without being bothered.

This is a complaint about a member as well as a technical problem/issue.

THE-GOD has been on ignore...He continues to speak my name in the chatbox. I'm over it and I'm over him.

I do not wish him to say my name while I have him on ignore...or attempt to try and engage any type of interaction with me whatsoever.

What is the purpose of having an ignore feature which does not allow a person to fully ignore the person that is on ignore?

His badgering and constantly trying to get attention in the chat box from me and is considered harassment as long as he is on ignore.

Please fix the ignore feature so that members who have other members on ignore are not allowed to see the individual(s) in the chatbox and can remain here without being bothered.

There should be a way to block these type of members as well. That way they could not see your status or reply to your posts.

I have to agree, Admin. Asking members for personal email, etc is stepping over the line. Especially when they continue to ignore you.

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.