Violaters / Violations : THE IGNORE FEATURE IS FLAWED

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it don't work that way. Most of the people who reply to my posts happen to be the people I have on ignore. Figure that. I ignore them. They refuse to ignore me. That's why I stopped creating threads.

While I respect you decision, I do view that as a lost. I learned a lot.

BTW, I've been hippin my folks to blacks being in China and they are blown away. Thank you for that bruh...

Peace!

I hope you reconsider not adding more threads. You bring so much to the tables for debates, discussions, knowledge for us to accept or not. At least it's there. I've learned so much here on destee.com...I never want it to end. This site is eye opening and very educational. The rules aren't hard to follow. Maybe with the help.of the Justice Council, that's been suggested, the management team will receive the help needed.
Imo, I feel they (management team) is doing a great job.

I hope you reconsider not adding more threads. You bring so much to the tables for debates, discussions, knowledge for us to accept or not. At least it's there. I've learned so much here on destee.com...I never want it to continue. This site is eye opening and very educational. The rules aren't hard to follow. Maybe with the help.of the Justice Council, that's been suggested, the management team Wii receive the help needed.
Imo, I feel they (management team) is doing a great job.

I agree sista..I have the movie called "Ghost Dog", after brutha O gave me that knowledge of us in ancient China, I watched it again, and it made sense.

peace1

While I respect you decision, I do view that as a lost. I learned a lot.

BTW, I've been hippin my folks to blacks being in China and they are blown away. Thank you for that bruh...

Peace!
I tell bro. Omowale Jabali all time to KEEP POSTING! I appreciate his posts. Yes, I overstand his frustration with certain members.

Who said this was supposed to be easy?

I wish Bro. Omowale would keep posting. Don't get into debates. Just keep posting. Somebody is reading and learning and appreciating.

Status
Not open for further replies.