Black Spirituality Religion : Ray Hagins: The False Teachings of The Apostle Paul

Peace

If this is for me, it is what it is. There was no such person as a paul/saul who walked with 'jesus'. These stories are watered down versions of much older stories.

what i dint understand was how people whod ever studied kemet was sposed to come to that conclusion - whats one got to do with the other???

Enki - you more than lost me with the maths there - but i think your trying to argue that more than one thing can be true - but i dont think Willa was saying only one thing can be true when she said theres only one truth - my impression was she meant concerning the topic at hand there was only one truth.....

i mean obviously theres more than one truth in absolute terms - like im black an im a girl - so thats 2 truths for starters - but..... im either a girl or i aint - so in terms or gender im either one thing or the other there cant be multiple truth to that - thats what i understood her to be meaning - like for example she oviously believes paul existed - you think he didnt - one of you is right - you cant both be right at the same time - to me this just seems kinda simple an logical - if you think im wrong - which no doubt you will can you please try an explain it in words not equations - all that math is startin to make my brain go :11300:

How can you be lost with the math? It's simple logic...You keep saying this and I don't see where the confusion is coming from.

It was a simple question which was, "which one is true". They all are true, it was to show where you were wrong when you said that there are no multiple truths to one question. But here you are admitting what you've said didn't exist.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back