Black Spirituality Religion : The Verdict Is In - Dr. Ray Hagins

Bro. Nelson, do me a favour. Please ignore all this hollow talk from so-called great minds that preach but don't produce. You will hear all this so-called unity but never witness any unless you speaking the same language(religiously) that is. You were jumped on without the benefit of doubt that you are new and might not be as well versed in the rules. Do your thang Bro and ignore the grandstanding of others to deter you from spreading knowledge and truth.
emotions express each persona level of spirituality,

but if you want to call Malcolm X a fool then hey that's yourlife style, I can't get mad or hate you or judge you for that.

Everyone has a right to free speech

Ma'at Hetep

emotions express each persona level of spirituality,

but if you want to call Malcolm X a fool then hey that's yourlife style, I can't get mad or hate you or judge you for that.

Everyone has a right to free speech

My message was to Bro Nelson Anhk, why do you have anything to say?

Anyway, I'm going to say this as nicely as I can: Your immature way of turning what I said into a controversy will not work with me. I said what I said, you can interject what you feel but your words don't speak any volumes to my message to Bro Nelson. This tactic is very familiar to me, I've seen this somewhere before! I remember now, it's the same method of disruption that I've always experienced with white supremacist and the so called house negro.

My message was to Bro Nelson Anhk, why do you have anything to say?

Anyway, I'm going to say this as nicely as I can: Your immature way of turning what I said into a controversy will not work with me. I said what I said, you can interject what you feel but your words don't speak any volumes to my message to Bro Nelson. This tactic is very familiar to me, I've seen this somewhere before! I remember now, it's the same method of disruption that I've always experienced with white supremacist and the so called house negro.
With all due respect you mite want to take some testosterone shots to deal with those emotional out burst, it happened to a freind of mine who would fly off into a rage just like a sister on menopause, and he wasn't an old dude he was a young brother, but his testosterone was tested by his doctor and it was low.

Peruvian maca is a good start, and it works quickly with no side effects, it is perectly natural and can be purchased organic, also eating cassava may help also until you get the shots.

I hope evrything works out for you and while you are here,
this is not what a moderator would call a private discussion especially when you use my post and quote it but hey,
no biggy, if that's how you living, I can't hate you or judge you for that.

Live Long and Prosper!!!!

Ma'at Hetep

With all due respect you mite want to take some testosterone shots to deal with those emotional out burst, it happened to a freind of mine who would fly off into a rage just like a sister on menopause, and he wasn't an old dude he was a young brother, but his testosterone was tested by his doctor and it was low.

Peruvian maca is a good start, and it works quickly with no side effects, it is perectly natural and can be purchased organic, also eating cassava may help also until you get the shots.

I hope evrything works out for you and while you are here,
this is not what a moderator would call a private discussion especially when you use my post and quote it but hey,
no biggy, if that's how you living, I can't hate you or judge you for that.

Live Long and Prosper!!!!

You failed again Bro. Please go find a life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back